SF_StrikeForceNA

Users who are viewing this thread

BkS won but I don't remember the exact score. You can find out from the stream. I remember that Reveran village was a much closer and more intense map than Sandiboush. It seemed like SF was running out of steam on Sandi. Good performance and teamwork by SF on Reveran.

blak said:
In case I end up streaming an SF match in UNAC...I'm curious...what was the final score and who was the victor? I don't really understand your scoring post.
12 - 11 for SF

BkS 16 - 7 SF
4-3
4-1
4-2
4-1
I believe Tesla is referring to their match against Wappaw with his 12-11 win for SF. Not sure what the set scores were, though.

Juvenile said:
BkS 16 - 7 SF
4-3
4-1
4-2
4-1
I believe Tesla is referring to their match against Wappaw with his 12-11 win for SF. Not sure what the set scores were, though.

Well blak was asking about my scoring post which was from wappaw game so I thought thats what he was asking

2A859624905874196CE83FB8EBBC3B1513098250

i claim madnes as personal slave for a month

Golradir said:
2A859624905874196CE83FB8EBBC3B1513098250

i claim madnes as personal slave for a month

nooooooooooooooo where did you get that!!?!?1 must be a fakes
I demand rematch I mean I demand duel

Your thread needs a bump so here it go. Let's scrim *****. Ima punch you so hard you gonna think you back in TLB sittin on a Tesla coil smoking some kush.

We bout to drop yo ass back to the C division. 

Ok wait, yeah, Snop, drunk, home. I get it.

Anyway. Bump.

I feel like you could drown every single member in SF with the amount of alcohol you consumed before making that post.

Anyway... I know of an ex-rebel who wants to join in on the fun, but he asked me to conceal his identity. Weird huh?

I almost forgot we had a thread, hehe.

Dont forget to download the banner pack to get the new SF banner, courtesy of Ilunga of Nameless.

p.s. lagstro shhh its secret

Kherven said:
Why does this thread smell like weed.
listen enough with this nonsense, if you want a school lesson I can do it right now bout your weed pfft*inhales*

Ill have you know ive been sober for ... ahh nvm

Um, yeah, guys: you better take Brutus' offer immediately. He's a wisard  :shock:

Um, my Lord Brutish Brutus, amidoinitrite? *cringes from Brutus' glare, checks the quote for the next Delta flight to SVO, then relaxes seeing Brutus mellow*

KissMyAxe said:
Um, yeah, guys: you better take Brutus' offer immediately. He's a wisard  :shock:

Brutus must have left the doors to the dungeonbasement open again. Ignore Kiss!

Back
Top Bottom