Crusader Kings 2 Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm away from tomorrow until the 20th and even then I won't have much time for the rest of the summer. I'll upload the savegame in case you want to continue without me for a while.

Dansk viking said:
I'm away from tomorrow until the 20th and even then I won't have much time for the rest of the summer. I'll upload the savegame in case you want to continue without me for a while.

I'm thinking about starting anew and hosting a side campaign possibly.

I'm also going to be missing gaps in August.

Not a bad idea. To be honest our campaign isn't as interesting now, we're the number one power (well there's Russia, but Fintan isn't really around so it isn't as fun :p), it's reached that point where we can start a new one. We played like 300 years now? Reaching the time of a complete campaign of a 1066 start, 867 is a long time!

-Bump-

Anyone fancy starting another Crusader Kings 2 campaign with me and others?

Like the good ol' planned games.

Edit:

We're playing Saturday 7th of December.
"Anyone interested in playing is encouraged to join The Community TeamSpeak that evening at about 6-7 pm British time."

Teamspeak ip: 176.9.103.48:9986

-Was cancelled-

I am mildly interested, although I remember leaving part way through the last one for some reason (possibly Willy!)
Would it not be more prudent to give it a couple of weeks after release though? Paradox typically release patches immediately following a major DLC release.

Back
Top Bottom