Crusader Kings 2 Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Baleigr

Veteran
Good Afternoon everyone!

With the new DLC for CK2 coming soon everyone is eager to immerse into the dynasties of old times! We plan to have a big campaign of Crusader Kings 2 and everyone is welcome to join.

Before dates or details are set for this project one would have to know who is willing to participate.

I hereby invite everyone whether he is an experienced Emperor or just a small Lord to announce his interest in playing a big multiplayer Campaign, just leave a message when you want to participate.

I really support this idea even though I haven't played multiplayer before and I'm quite occupied for the few days after the release of the dlc.

I play CKII multiplayer quite alot, with some big Game of Thrones mod campaigns and it's just the best thing ever.

The new DLC looks awsome, I'll be playing, but probably only when CKII+ mod team mod it or update CKII+.

If it is wished we could also play an already existing mod eg. the Game of Thrones mod. The DLC reference was more of an introduction than a definitive decision.

Everythign is up to discussion :wink:

Awesome, because me, Thorkell and Thorvaldr played a Game of Thrones campaign not long ago and that was alot of fun!

With my NW Regiment I've had quite a few of CKII and Game of Thrones campaigns which all lasted along time and was alot of fun.

Nonsense. It's time to finally use vikings at their golden age when it is possible (as well as the main timeframe of Vikingr), not waste the opportunity by playing as a silly fantasy realm in a mod. ))

Harkon Haakonson said:
Nonsense. It's time to finally use vikings at their golden age when it is possible (as well as the main timeframe of Vikingr), not waste the opportunity by playing as a silly fantasy realm in a mod. ))

This, even though the GoT mod is awesome aswell.

I love CK2, and I love ASoIaF, but somehow that mod doesn't do it for me. I find I enjoy the historical setting the most. I might be able to join you guys, work permitting, but I'd definitely vote for an Old Gods game.
PotatoPower said:
So, i'm guessing this game is recommended? I have been rather sceptical on buying it.
Yeah, I highly recommend it. However, it's not for everyone. Some people just can't get into this kind of game, including fans of other strategy genres. If you've played and enjoyed other Paradox games, go for it right away. Otherwise, try the demo.

Peter Broetz, the leader of the 60th and in my clan has agreed to try hosting the Old Gods DLC, as he has good upload speed, but I don't know to what extent. He has all the DLCs apart from the music and Merchant Republic, I believe.

We could start between 6 and 7 pm GMT. If anyone is interested.

Dansk viking said:
The DLC is out tomorrow, only the host has to own it though. Anyone interested in playing it is encouraged to join The Community TeamSpeak tomorrow evening at about 6-7 pm British time.

Haha. I had posted the time. Þorky. :wink:

Also, I have a cable, just need to get an extension tomorrow for 3-4 more metres.
If I don't get an extension or a longer cable in town tomorrow - I'll order one tomorrow and it -should- be next day delivery, so I might back out if my wireless decides to die.

hrotha said:
PotatoPower said:
So, i'm guessing this game is recommended? I have been rather sceptical on buying it.
Yeah, I highly recommend it. However, it's not for everyone. Some people just can't get into this kind of game, including fans of other strategy genres. If you've played and enjoyed other Paradox games, go for it right away. Otherwise, try the demo.

Meh, i just went ahead and bought it.. Like my mother always said; Life is like a box of chocolate, buy games instead.

PotatoPower said:
hrotha said:
PotatoPower said:

Meh, i just went ahead and bought it.. Like my mother always said; Life is like a box of chocolate, buy games instead.

Your mother is one of the great thinkers of our times. I wish I would have even the smallest piece of Zen she posesses.

Dansk viking said:
The DLC is out tomorrow, only the host has to own it though. Anyone interested in playing it is encouraged to join The Community TeamSpeak tomorrow evening at about 6-7 pm British time.

If you put at 8pm GMT, I will be able to come, earlier I can't.

I have been thinking of playing as Wessex, if may be Saxon, but it is Christian and is fighting the Vikings, and if that is the case, then so be it.

I just hope the DLC is not delayed on Steam, or otherwise, I might just lose it...

Back
Top Bottom