"Magnetic" compass

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr can

Recruit
Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum, but I have been playing M&B for a long time, including NW.

As a regiment fights in "very" organised groups, it would need the ability to relay location/movement information to its components. Has there been a mod development for some sort of mini-map style compass to easily give and understand location information?

I find it annoying sometimes when officers shout out left or right irrespective of their point of reference (abysmal in artillery spotting!).

Thank you for your time! :grin:

Left would be to the left of you. Right would be to the right of you, you don't need a compass for that lol

PrideofNi said:
Left would be to the left of you. Right would be to the right of you, you don't need a compass for that lol

Did you actually even read what he said or just get half way through and think "I can make a smart arse comment about this" if you had read it all you would know that your post makes no sense.

@OP, as far as I know the most recent beta patch will be the last patch for NW before FSE ditch improving it to focus on BCoF, which would mean your idea is never going to happen, although it is a good one. I might be wrong but that is what I have heard.

Back
Top Bottom