Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Users who are viewing this thread

Cool. However, I was more thinking of just using the shield-part of the coat of arms. Sorry for not specifying. That is, golden background with the three red bricks centered. :smile:

ziegler88 said:
Cool. However, I was more thinking of just using the shield-part of the coat of arms. Sorry for not specifying. That is, golden background with the three red bricks centered. :smile:

That's definitely different :razz: Kind of like this?
G7k9uyp.jpg

JakeRobz said:
Anyone willing to make me a banner with the SAS Logo on? just a plain SAS badge will do, thanks :smile:

How about this
Gh3V4UJ.jpg

Sir Icorda said:
ziegler88 said:

G7k9uyp.jpg

That's awesome. Could I also trouble you for doing the three bricks a bit smaller? For fitting better on heraldic mail, etc.?

Sir Icorda said:
ziegler88 said:

G7k9uyp.jpg

JakeRobz said:
Anyone willing to make me a banner with the SAS Logo on? just a plain SAS badge will do, thanks :smile:

How about this
Gh3V4UJ.jpg

That is perfect, thanks so much! :grin:

DatFrog - you made my banner
ZlyvN.png
some time ago; could you give me a RGB code of this green colour? I'd like to change my back's colour also.

And do you know where I can find the King's Graveth back's script? I'd like to copy it down on mine. Besides, I'm gonna ask you to make one more banner; similar to the green with a bear, but red. If possible, give a few tones :grin:.

ernst58 said:
And do you know where I can find the King's Graveth back's script? I'd like to copy it down on mine.

I can't really help you because I have uninstall the Module System files but you need to edit the file script_initialize_banner_info

ernst58 said:
Besides, I'm gonna ask you to make one more banner; similar to the green with a bear, but red. If possible, give a few tones :grin:.

What color tones do you want? With the same picture for the bear?

Hey, DatFrog. Can you make me a banner with either a golden Fleur de Lis on a black background, or vice versa? Not looking for uber-ornate. New Orleans Saints Fleur de Lis is my preference, but not needed if not available.

[quote author=DatFrog!]I can't really help you because I have uninstall the Module System files but you need to edit the file script_initialize_banner_info[/quote]

Actually, this is already a helpful tip for me  :wink:. And yes, the same banner
ZlyvN.png
, just change the background colour - you know, one light, one darker and vivid red.

Back
Top Bottom