SP Fantasy [WB] Age of Magic (open for testing)

What should be my focus to work on next?

• making the player kingdom troops feature work perfectly

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • learning to model, then finally finishing the magic feature

• finding new OSP items

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • getting roaming mercenaries to work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • making more of the story

• allowing bandits to take castles

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • finishing some random stuff with the new factions (having ladies as well as lords, etc.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic throwing weapons.

The new faction might have some, might not- haven't decided.

But what I do know is that magic will be very rare and hard to get.

hey just checked out this new topic looks good hopefully I can get some screenshots for you soon ive tried making some new bows for you but anyway I know that magics going to be rare and all but i think that you should call the mod "age of magic" or something because at the moment even though I know its only temperary I reall don't like conquest of calradia as a name. good luck though :grin:

- Some Info about the Factions?

- Fantasy creatures? (Trolls,Orcs,Elves or Dwarfs?)

- The mod idea come from the Imagination, or there is a source novel, game, book?

heres the the flaming ball I made it's no where near finished but I thought id post it anyway. hope you like it :grin:
yVQ9k4I.png

Cozur said:
You made a ball and gave it an orange texture. That's not a flaming ball.
I know as I said it's no where near finished and the only reason I posted it was to see if I was on the right track.
also i'm not making an excuse but i'm very new to moding and only started like 2 weeks ago and don't have much time to work on it

I Will not give any Opinion, just for now.

I will see how this evolve. I Think it will be a Fun Mod to play. Keep Developing Boys!

Small Rocks in The Path Bro, Keep it Up!

Do you have any Idea about the History?

I see the Screenies, they look nice. You may Put them In the Post.

Mis Saludos!

Cherek Lycanus said:
Small Rocks in The Path Bro, Keep it Up!

Do you have any Idea about the History?

I see the Screenies, they look nice. You may Put them In the Post.

Mis Saludos!

I don't really have a plan for the history yet; I'm currently focussing on adding roaming mercenaries and the new faction, but I'm open to suggestions.

EDIT: I have an idea about the history, still trying to figure out how to implement it.

gateboy6 said:
Yea, I can't do that.
You mean you can't do the roaming mercenaries/new faction or that you can't do scening and modelling?
I'm already doing the roaming mercenaries so no help is needed there.
I need some help with the new faction, though. (it works but I keep getting red error messages)

cwr said:
Good news: Bandit troop trees are finished!!!!

Bad news: Kryptea left the team. (we will miss you)
Yeah really sorry, I would of liked to work with you but simply I don't have the time :sad:

A new faction but its still the same map? Hmm.. i guess it deserves a try  :smile: Make new armors please

FinnishKnight said:
A new faction but its still the same map? Hmm.. i guess it deserves a try  :smile: Make new armors please
Thats why I'm doing it! New armors are iffy because I'm not a modeller but I guess I could get some OSPs for it...

Kryptea said:
Yeah really sorry, I would of liked to work with you but simply I don't have the time :sad:
Its fine man, if you ever want to come back you're completely welcome to.

New screenshots are here!!! :grin:

New poll: Should the mod be open for public testing?

Poll results: A download for the mod will be posted sometime during the weekend. Please report any bugs you encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom