Haven't Played In Like 8 Months, What Happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mmon Mega, Let's stop these pathetic talks, first of all it's getting more and more off-toptic and like your good friend Daniel said we shouldn't put more crap on the guy's thread! Secondly you're only making yourself look like an idiot.

But please, If you really think your such a cool guy, go on and pm me if you really wanna discuss this further.

Calm it chaps, this thread goes completely off topic.

Hey Mr. 4ner, as some people alerady started to explain there has quite a lot happened in the last 8 months.

We had a pretty big "community" uprising, where an admin leaked material he was not allowed to show in public, we had two admins giving out the admin password to people who are not admins which those people then abused to their own childish fun and randomly banned people and spread racist slurs while being logged in under different names.

Serveral new regiments have been created, and serveral old regiments (for example the 51st [which ignited a fight within the community who would be allowed to pick up that name] or the glorious 59th) have been disbanded due to leaders losing interest in the game.

Community represantitives have been established, who shall gather worries and suggestions of the community and forward them to the community managers. Elections are held every 2 months.

That is all I remember atm, I guess there was a lot more which could interest you. Feel free to pm me if you want.

Hadhod said:
We had a pretty big "community" uprising, where an admin leaked material he was not allowed to show in public, we had two admins giving out the admin password to people who are not admins which those people then abused to their own childish fun and randomly banned people and spread racist slurs while being logged in under different names.

You forgot to tell him how many admins resigned and how many people left the community because of the other power tripping admins and the Moderators and FSE's Dev's who constantly pay no attention to the rest of the community and ban anyone who has an opinion against them.

Apparently we're all between 14-16 years old for megabernado i'm sure he's good at maths , lel u get warned LELELEELE

All? Speak for yourself...many of this community retards are between that age. I wonder why...

How come you are here talking while you are disgusted by everyone in the community and asks your mom to vote for you in a forum contest?

Now go and run to you mommy skirts before you get all in tears.

She made cookies today , they are delicious ! LEL HE GETS MUTED NO RAGE MEGABERNADO /"DFDSF

The quality of discussion in this thread is euphoric.

Warnings have been issued. Stop bickering and direct the conversation back on topic or it will be locked.

Megaberna said:
Hadhod said:

You forgot to tell him how many admins resigned and how many people left the community because of the other power tripping admins and the Moderators and FSE's Dev's who constantly pay no attention to the rest of the community and ban anyone who has an opinion against them.

True dat, true dat

My oh my, did you guys forget to take the sausages out of your arse-holes last night? You all seem rather upset. :sad:

Dramallama01.jpg

And this thread is proof is why we can't have nice things and the entire NW community is full of children. Stellar work gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom