Víkingr Community TeamSpeak

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had a quick session of Víkingr with 6 of us on TeamSpeak which was alot of fun and banter with ze Germans, ya!

All Thorkell did, though, was complain and QQ... As usual.

You're ****, Celt.

MelGibson-meme-braveheart.jpg

I shall try my best to be there, though if I do, probably Hergierr will come in and start talking about my love with my horse  :grin:

regards from cosmos, its free to use free to have, feel free to join talk and play day and night.
please respect the admins they are there for a job and to help the majority but will also protect the minority :smile:

Many thanks, Ualraig! This initiative is great. Let us hope it will bind our jovial community together even closer.

Celtichugs said:
Víkingr TeamSpeak Gathering
I would love to participate, especially since the last gathering was so long ago that I was not even a member of the community back then. Yet sadly I can not join in today, if anything only very late.

Come on late if wish! I am sure there'll still be a few of us left! :smile:

By the way, Frod', could you give me a link to your Signature for the Event thread? That is just awesome!... If you're willing ofcourse! :smile:

Celtichugs said:
Come on late if wish! I am sure there'll still be a few of us left! :smile:
I hope I will be able to meet at least the warhorses that are already too drunk to leave their computers by then.

Celtichugs said:
By the way, Frod', could you give me a link to your Signature for the Event thread? That is just awesome!... If you're willing ofcourse! :smile:
Thank you for your appreciation, Ualraig. To be honest, I actually did not expect it to receive considerable recognition since it is relatively modest and not very informative. Yet this is exactly the style I personally prefer after all. Good to hear I am not the only one. Of course I will gladly send you the link.

Takeda_Shingen said:
I shall try my best to be there, though if I do, probably Hergeirr will come in and start talking about my love with my horse  :grin:

Only because I like you. And because you love horses.

Will try to be there, but I have loads of school work left and not so much time to do it in.

Heads flew, spears pierced, blood was gotten, insults flew with oft.
All in all, another most terrific get-together that I hope to quell into the sullen archives of my mind.

It's free to use so why not!

I may not be there, though as it's my birthday tomorrow and girlfriend is taking me out.

F'ing woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom