Víkingr Community TeamSpeak

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtichugs

Sergeant Knight at Arms

Community TeamSpeak

Yes, it's finally here!
The Víkingr Community TeamSpeak has been created!

[size=18pt]Brought to you by Cosmos Hosting free of charge, it is aimed at bringing the community closer together in their love of Víkingr and it's community in fun and banter! The TeamSpeak is open to all of Víkingr's members both and old and new! Day and night! It's main usage, ofcourse, is for Víkingr, however "Other Games" Channels have been created to allow for further bringing of the community together. In addition to this the TeamSpeak will be used for the Shieldwall Event and other Events if asked for.[/size]

The IP:
176.9.103.48:9986

The TeamSpeak

It currently has dozens of channels and sub-channels in a clear and simple lay out:

Longhouse - Welcome to the Longhouse, the lobby and entry room of the Víkingr TeamSpeak Server.

Jarl's Hall - The Jarls (Admins) Hall for discussion of and deciding the fate of the Thralls...

Víkingr Shieldwall Event -For use and administration of the Shieldwall Event.

Hildileikr - The generic channel for using while playing on the Official Víkingr Server. This channel has two sub-channels Team 1 and Team 2 to allow for team splitting, though this will be rare and otherwise Team 1 will be the "main community channel".

Other Games - This channel, with it's already 3 sub-channels allows for people to go and play other games while on the TeamSpeak, either with others or not.

Víkingr Clans - Currently this channel has the clans Fir Áraig, Erlingar, Hæringar, Fyrninga and Maisnees del Vis****e d'Iveri and can be used by said clans.

Jarl - Server Admin; this Group can do and change anything and everything. Create, edit and delete channels and Server Groups, to kick, mute and ban people. Ultimately they rule the Server.

Rules

The rules are simple; do not troll or abuse people, joking and banter is all fun and games but keep an eye on that line. Once crossed, there is few chances of coming back. Ultimately Jarls decision is final. If a person on this TeamSpeak is found to have never played Víkingr and has no interest in doing so they will be removed, this TeamSpeak is for Víkingr and it's community.​

Community TeamSpeak

A list of the holders of the various Server Groups has been compiled:

Jarls:
Celtichugs
Eirikr raudskegg
Thorkell Erlinga

Thegns:
Hrotha Fyrninga
OneEye
Balduin de Runeville
Rathos

Húskarls:
Willelme filtz Rodbert
Hengwulf Erlinga
Swulf Logason
Áed mac Néill Ua hUiginn
Yngvald FenrisBarn
Aethelwulf
Thorvaldr Erlinga
Ingbrand Fyrninga

So, I'd like to request a channel for The Sons of Ragnarr! Also, in the TS, you have "Other Games" section in the middle of all the Vikingr channels, I think it's weird, and I suggest you move it to the far bottom. :razz:

kpetschulat said:
So, I'd like to request a channel for The Sons of Ragnarr! Also, in the TS, you have "Other Games" section in the middle of all the Vikingr channels, I think it's weird, and I suggest you move it to the far bottom. :razz:

We shall see about your channel. At the moment there is no reason not to, however you guys are still a new Clan and you need to build yourselves a reputation. Don't get me wrong, you guys look strong and are really hitting the ground running but if start the standard at this for access to Clan Channels then I will have to see that through and before we know it we will have 20 different clan channels :smile:

As for the Other Games yes it's in the wrong place - woops.

All of our players are very active. We have had two "clan nights" as we call them, where all of us, and i really mean all of us, would go on and play on the NA server. It's great fun, and we seem to be growing very fast. Hopefully, not too fast. :razz:

kpetschulat said:
All of our players are very active. We have had two "clan nights" as we call them, where all of us, and i really mean all of us, would go on and play on the NA server. It's great fun, and we seem to be growing very fast. Hopefully, not too fast. :razz:

That reminds me. I need to do something like that again soon.
But, being sick is a real drawback.

Community TeamSpeak

Over the last year or so Víkingr TeamSpeak Gatherings have been held and participated in by many
and enjoyed by all!

The first in the new Víkingr Community TeamSpeak will be held this Sunday (19/5/13) at 7pm GMT!

Players are encouraged to come on at anytime and enjoy banter and laughter while playing our beloved mod!

Bring your weapons, your shields and ofcourse your ale!

Celtichugs said:

Community TeamSpeak

Over the last year or so Víkingr TeamSpeak Gatherings have been held and participated in by many
and enjoyed by all!

The first in the new Víkingr Community TeamSpeak will be held this Sunday (19/5/13) at 7pm GMT!

Players are encouraged to come on at anytime and enjoy banter and laughter while playing our beloved mod!

Bring your weapons, your shields and ofcourse your ale!

Wouldn't miss out on this, guys.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom