Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nacholoko16 said:
Sorry didnt get it, my clan makes me a *******?

Indirectly, not you specifically.
Repeated issues with the Jomsborg during the Shieldwall Events sapped away all enthusiasm I had for assisting Celtic as an admin during the events. Month after month, it seemed that little was sinking in to those heads - your post confirms as much.  :razz:

Gaham: Hey I wanted you to know that the 00th loved the shieldwall events when we went to them and we thank you for your dedicated work. I'm glad you were able to give some NW scrubs a warm welcome to the Vikingr Community. Thank you.

RoligSnø said:
Hey, Celtic.

It was sad to hear about it.
Anyway, many thanks for your work and efforts for us. It was fun and I really enjoyed it.

From Garðaríki with love :þ
Skjegg.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it :smile:

Okay, you didn't then. But, if you go into the TS, you'll notice you have the muted tags. But okay, you're right :smile:

Shieldwall event is closed? All good ends in time, I guess.

But I can understand why Celtic decided to end shieldwall events and I respect it. Celtic did helluva good job organizing the events and most of them were fun (even I suck at big battles).
I wish ya Celtic all the best and perhaps someday, we'll see another Shieldwall event.

Cheers!

Timezones, playing Vikingr on and off, and many other things made it so I couldn't get to as many shieldwall events as I'd have liked. However, I have nothing but fond memories of every single one I made it to. Thanks Celtic for dealing with us and it's a shame people feel the need to be ****ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom