Native Completed North American Native League [NANL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing gets you back in to the Warband spirit like a drama-free, friendly pickup scrim.

GFs, GFs!

:lol:

Wait Warband IDs? Has multi-teaming been a major problem in the past? As for max players per team, won't the team with the smaller number of players be the limiting factor? Maybe you guys can let the teams playing against each other sort that out themselves? For example, before a match, each team tells the other how many of its players are showing up to the match; the team with more players then can decide for themselves which players get to play on their team. That should minimize the "benching" of teammates. The simpler the ruleset, the better.

Nord Champion said:
sammac said:
If ID checks have never been done then you can't say it's never been an issue

Yep. Also, its not important whether its been an issue or not before, its more about having something in place to stop it if it does happen.
Sounds silly. Without an admin going through and checking each id to a name, it wont work. This means every time someone crashes, map changes, etc., the is need to be rechecked. Personally, I don't know many admins that want to follow such a ridiculous request.

IDs printed and screenshoted before the match. Thats submitted to Will if he asks for it. Past that I think anything else is ridiculous. it gets too the point where fool-proof security means infringing on the gameplay. No one wants that.

If someone is that desperate to cheat the odds are they suck anyways and will eventually get caught. THEN we can check IDs and ban them from further tournaments. This is a non-issue, IMO. Just as the locked spec is.

I know some teams spray chocolate in their panties at the idea of free spec, but I mean really - if you're one of those people who thinks a team is ghosting on you or using players not on the roster under a different name....I say this, You're not that special. Put some bigboy pants on and stop being paranoid.

Balion-Romans said:
If someone is that desperate to cheat the odds are they suck anyways and will eventually get caught. THEN we can check IDs and ban them from further tournaments. This is a non-issue, IMO. Just as the locked spec is.

I know some teams spray chocolate in their panties at the idea of free spec, but I mean really - if you're one of those people who thinks a team is ghosting on you or using players not on the roster under a different name....I say this, You're not that special. Put some bigboy pants on and stop being paranoid.

^

This is the first time I think I've even seen it discussed at any length.

Enough talk.

I want to scrim someone.  :mad:  :cry:

Awesome!  Had no idea anything like this was in the works.  Would love to get involved as either a free agent or maybe working on getting a team together.  Whatever's needed.

In-Game Name: Too many to name!  Let's see... Crown_n_Coke, Cheese_n_Crackers, Chips_n_Salsa, Beer_n_Peanuts, Lemonflavored Jello, [SHC] Draggon, Draggonfang, etc.
Steam\TaleWorld Contact: [SHC] Draggon and/or draggonfodder
Nationality: NA, Engrish
Preferred Class(es): Anything but archer or thrower
Competitive Experience: Played CRPG and Native quite a bit, a little NW

Also have my brother, Aquila/Bushido/[SHC] Cygnus and maybe a couple others who could join up.  I'll get with them as well.

Draggonfang said:
Awesome!  Had no idea anything like this was in the works.  Would love to get involved as either a free agent or maybe working on getting a team together.  Whatever's needed.

In-Game Name: Too many to name!  Let's see... Crown_n_Coke, Cheese_n_Crackers, Chips_n_Salsa, Beer_n_Peanuts, Lemonflavored Jello, [SHC] Draggon, Draggonfang, etc.
Steam\TaleWorld Contact: [SHC] Draggon and/or draggonfodder
Nationality: NA, Engrish
Preferred Class(es): Anything but archer or thrower
Competitive Experience: Played CRPG and Native quite a bit, a little NW

Also have my brother, Aquila/Bushido/[SHC] Cygnus and maybe a couple others who could join up.  I'll get with them as well.
Then maybe you guys could field a team yourself instead of joining one.You will need minimum 6 players to register though.

Team Name: The Balion Team
Clan(s) and/or Organization(s) Representing: Balion
Captain (with link to TW profile): Mad Dawg
Co-Captain (with link to TW profile): Random Peasant
Members (including Captain and Co-Captain):
1) Mad Dawg
2) Random Peasant
3) Zero
4) Blak
5) Scott Ray
6) Romans
7) Max