The Island of Misfit Drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I had it a couple times back when I still did that kinda stuff. Really pretty good, but bad trips are really ****ing bad on 25-whatever-you've-got. Ektor had such an experience I believe, and I posted about a friend of mine who had a really bad trip on 25i and ran down the road with his **** out pissing all over himself and trying to rip doors off of houses and **** before my friend and I could subdue him. Basically had to pick him up and slam him into the ground repeatedly because he'd stand up even with both of us sitting on him trying to hold him down.

Oh, that's the time when Ektor ripped his shirt? Didn't sound like an all too pleasant experience.
How is it different from regular LSD though? I mean, these experiences sound a lot more radical than what you'd get on shrooms or LSD.
Is it something I should stay clear of in the future? Would I need my tripsitter to be a burly man named Bromden who can subdue me if need be or can my breast-friends still tripsit me?
How did your friend get into a bad trip anyway? Were you outside from the beginning (aka non-"safe" area) or was anything else out of the ordinary?

krik said:
Ektor had such an experience I believe, and I posted about a friend of mine who had a really bad trip on 25i and ran down the road with his **** out pissing all over himself and trying to rip doors off of houses and **** before my friend and I could subdue him. Basically had to pick him up and slam him into the ground repeatedly because he'd stand up even with both of us sitting on him trying to hold him down.
Whoa. Was It worth it for him?

Untitled. said:
Oh, that's the time when Ektor ripped his shirt? Didn't sound like an all too pleasant experience.
How is it different from regular LSD though? I mean, these experiences sound a lot more radical than what you'd get on shrooms or LSD.
You can actually OD somewhat easily on 25-x. The actual trip was a LOT like acid though, I think it's just easier to go on either far side. I've also seen a guy take some 25-i and then basically laugh himself into a puddle on the ground laughing at nothing so it could also go really well I guess.
Untitled. said:
Is it something I should stay clear of in the future? Would I need my tripsitter to be a burly man named Bromden who can subdue me if need be or can my breast-friends still tripsit me?
I would stay clear but I understand what it's like not being able to find actual acid anywhere, and it's a pretty good trip if you can keep positive. Yeah, I'd say only let someone tripsit you if you really trust 'em cause when my friends trip went bad he said a lot of really personal stuff over and over.
Untitled. said:
How did your friend get into a bad trip anyway? Were you outside from the beginning (aka non-"safe" area) or was anything else out of the ordinary?
I was actually next door at home, (he just so happened to try and rip my door off first so I was there basically from the beginning of it going bad) but he was inside when they started. He had a bad trip because his younger brother had just committed suicide, or that's what I suspect at least. He kept repeating his brothers name with other random words, really about the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Untitled. said:
Does anyone have any experiences though? Good, bad, lethal? Most information that I've seen on the internet is ambiguous at best.

NBOMe is not well researched, less safe than real LSD, has caused deaths before, and I would generally stay away from it. I believe I myself was an inch away from convulsion when I took it. It was not cool, nor pretty.

Untitled. said:

It's... Different. Heck, very hard to explain, but it has a rougher, more aggressive vibe to it. It's easier to freak out because it's hallucinations are less "kind" than LSD. It's easier to get lost in that real negative mindset, and bad trips from 25i all have that "running around shouting mindless **** and having to be pinned down in order to maintain safety", I've seen that several times on the internet, it's a bad idea. What krik said, easier to go to either extreme.

Vraelomon said:
Whoa. Was It worth it for him?

Ehhhh, I am moderately traumatized from the event, but it was incredible in a ****ed up sense. 0/10 would not recommend. It's literally mind rape.

krik said:
Yeah, I'd say only let someone tripsit you if you really trust 'em cause when my friends trip went bad he said a lot of really personal stuff over and over.

This. If you're going to do it, do it with someone you'd trust to tell that really weird thing you did as a kid and is ashamed of telling people.

Untitled. said:

Well, in my case it was several aspects. First is that I was expecting a friend to lend a place, but he turned out to be out of town, so I was left with no safe place to trip, which is number one no-no for any tripper. Second is that my friends are bad-vibey people, don't get me wrong, I love them, but they like to talk about ****ed up stuff and would try to tip me out and confuse me with the things I said. I basically got so confused I thought nothing I said ever mattered, and started shouting really offensive things, in the middle of the ground floor of a residential building, at 2 am. They had to restrain me in a car so I wouldn't hurt myself running around and shouting, and that is also a big no-no for tripping. I actually went full on ego death in the middle of a highly traumatic and intensely worrisome situation (I was off my head on illegal drugs and you can just see how that is a recipe for disaster), and well, I don't think I could ever ask for a possibly more intense experience, but it was way, way too intense. Tripping feels very sexual to me, in a sense, and as I said, this felt like a mind rape. It was overwhelmingly intense and completely unpleasant in so, so many ways.

...But I learned from it. It took away my innocence around the world if you could say so, before it I was really pushy with the hippie stuff, after it I started understanding the flaws in my own way of thinking, and to become less radical in all of that. I think I matured a lot around it, specially around understanding that I cannot treat drugs like a toy and expect to go unscathed. Drugs are serious business.

Oh, and it also was the foundation stone of me finally embracing neopagan spirituality. And permanently made colours more intense. And made me able to be really stoned on weed and not freak out because I've seen worse. And has forever put a negative twist on every inebriated experience I have, which paradoxically has helped me to deal with negative emotions. I don't know, it's as if I learned a bunch of ****, but in a Cthulhu-esque sense that I shouldn't even know about this crap.

So, basically, with the correct prerequisites and preparations you could expect a good trip most of the time? Also, very informative posts, thanks. I've had a bad trip on regular LSD and felt like I could relate to Ektor's story. Especially the learning from it part.

ODing was mentioned. What kind of doses did you people take, and how do you even know what dosage is the correct the one? I mean, this stuff seems ****ing shady. I don't even know if it is powder, blotters or something else. Probably 25-b or 25-c, according to that mutual friend.

That being said, I can get shrooms in like a month. I can wait that long for a trip.

I don't know if you get how hardcore opiates like that work but you wouldn't feel any decomposition. The heaviest painkiller I've done was methadone which is similar to heroin in pill form, and it made me sick as **** but even puking my guts out it was the best I've ever felt in my life. Coming down off of it was so depressing.

RabbleKnight said:
how does decomposing while still alive feel good?
Was that 10 minutes (I'm probably wrong but most of these high risk drugs last for 20 minutes\1 hour) high really worth it?

You missed this part

krik said:
Because they have no ****s to give about their own lives

They're in a situation where they prioritize short-term pleasure over the consequences.

Pretty cool, but has that charge of "uh cultures are wrong" thing that permeates the thoughts of people like McKenna. Even though it's pretty and all, it's, I believe, a rather diminishing way to look at the world.

Back
Top Bottom