The Island of Misfit Drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

More than enough to know that to do them is to often go down a slippery slope of both physical, mental and social degeneration. To be honest, I'm surprised people do them, but there is only one constant in the universe and that is human stupidity.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
More than enough to know that to do them is to often go down a slippery slope of both physical, mental and social degeneration. To be honest, I'm surprised people do them, but there is only one constant in the universe and that is human stupidity.
The fact that you talk about all drugs on the same level shows that you know far too little to say anything constructive about the subject.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
I know more than enough Bromden, but your second part is quite right.

If I'm guessing right that amounts to "not a whole lot." Which is perfectly fine, of course, but generally you want to avoid talking about subjects of which you don't know much unless you want to make yourself look like an idiot, or an intolerable turd. Or both, which you seem to be aiming for with baffling amounts of determination.

Paula said:
what's the kind of drug you'd need to take to switch off your brain and just dance or screw or whatever all night? I want something like that, my brain annoys me. :neutral: and only being all tired/mellow is not really fun either.

Find out where this song got its name.

Either that or MDMA.

disclaimer: I'm speaking of no personal experience.

Bromden said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:
The fact that you talk about all drugs on the same level shows that you know far too little to say anything constructive about the subject.

Well they're certainly not all on the same level, that would be a generalization. The drugs this particular topic is dealing with? They can ruin lives quite fast, and I've seen it happen. Lesser drugs, such as marijuana or prescription medication? They don't necessarily manifest themselves immediately, but they will slowly and surely ruin you.

Not to mention the illegality of them in most countries makes them all the more stupid to use. It's a roulette wheel you spin every time you partake of such vile substances. The chances of being caught are low, but all it takes is that one instance to essentially destroy the rest of your legal life. Good luck finding a job with a criminal record.

krik said:
Are the shrooms you take small ones? Because 50 of the kind that grow here would probably put you in a coma or something.

Yeah, the psilocybin at least in north europe are small if you pick the from the nature. Must be a different strain then, because the ones that my friend has been picking in here and down South are nowhere near that potent.  Everytime I've taken around 20-ish the effects have lasted for about four to six hours. They have a very clear 'course', you know when it starts, you know when it's in climax and you know when it starts to fade. Afterwards you feel fresh like after being in a steam room.

Okay, let's go line by line. I know you like that ****.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Well they're certainly not all on the same level, that would be a generalization. The drugs this particular topic is dealing with? They can ruin lives quite fast, and I've seen it happen.
You mean all drugs that are not weed or prescription pills?

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Lesser drugs, such as marijuana or prescription medication? They don't necessarily manifest themselves immediately, but they will slowly and surely ruin you.
Don't be so sure about that.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Not to mention the illegality of them in most countries makes them all the more stupid to use. It's a roulette wheel you spin every time you partake of such vile substances.
Explain "vile".

Vermillion_Hawk said:
The chances of being caught are low, but all it takes is that one instance to essentially destroy the rest of your legal life. Good luck finding a job with a criminal record.
Fear of law is a bad motivation. You have to know and accept the risks. If you are careful, there will be no roulette wheel involved.

Bromden said:
You mean all drugs that are not weed or prescription pills?

If you'd like me to name names I can if you'd prefer. Psychoactive mushrooms, ecstasy, cocaine, the list goes on.

Bromden said:
Don't be so sure about that.

My personal experience has led to me to be quite sure about that.

Bromden said:
Explain "vile".

Vile:
        1. extremely unpleasant;
        2. morally bad, wicked;

(from the OED)

Bromden said:
Fear of law is a bad motivation. You have to know and accept the risks. If you are careful, there will be no roulette wheel involved.

If you know the risks and do it anyways for what can only be described as a hedonistic triviality then you're stupider than I thought previously. Being careful reduces the risk, obviously, but it doesn't eliminate it, and like it or not, eventually complacency will seep in eventually or paranoia will.

I'm just gonna ask politely for people to stop responding to Vermellern Hurk. The high horse he's sitting on appears to be retarded, is unpleasant to look at and is ****ting on the floor.

I made this topic so that arguments like this wouldn't happen, **** off Hawk and leave us to our self-destructive ways since you're so much more intelligent. What you're doing is like walking into an NAACP meeting wearing a Klan outfit.

krik said:
I made this topic so that arguments like this wouldn't happen, **** off Hawk and leave us to our self-destructive ways since you're so much more intelligent. What you're doing is like walking into an NAACP meeting wearing a Klan outfit.

You mean my last Halloween?

krik said:
Why you got the word filter on ese?
Ey take it eesy, mang.

Bromden said:
You have to know and accept the risks. If you are careful, there will be no roulette wheel involved.
Been trying to explain this to my girlfriend for over a year. :razz:

Radalan said:
krik said:
Are the shrooms you take small ones? Because 50 of the kind that grow here would probably put you in a coma or something.

Yeah, the psilocybin at least in north europe are small if you pick the from the nature. Must be a different strain then, because the ones that my friend has been picking in here and down South are nowhere near that potent.  Everytime I've taken around 20-ish the effects have lasted for about four to six hours. They have a very clear 'course', you know when it starts, you know when it's in climax and you know when it starts to fade. Afterwards you feel fresh like after being in a steam room.
Yeah, the ones we have are the cow dung ones, once they're dried five good sized ones will get you feeling pretty great although we measure them in grams usually since the sizes vary so much.

I always feel like I'm compromising myself in these threads.

Always wanted to try mushrooms, but never got the chance and when there was, it would be some bull**** reason like the dealer was out of town. DMT is on my bucket list as well.

Back
Top Bottom