The Island of Misfit Drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Been suggested multiple times since the smokeshack is meant for marijuana, and I'm sure there's TW'ers who don't like the derailment of other threads. This is for anything from mushrooms to heroin to coke and anything in between. As for myself I love psychedelics and dissociatives more than any other sort of drug, marijuana and alcohol included, there's just something about being able to slip into another world that I find extremely appealing. I had a thing with amphetamines for quite a while and had a ton of fun, but there's a point when you get sick of just putting an artificial feeling on yourself. Starts to feel like you're at the stuff's mercy and not in control at all. Did the same thing with xanax, painkillers, muscle relaxers and the like (my high school was a ****ing haven for pill dealers) but again it just starts feeling less like something to do to feel good or have fun, and starts to feel like something you do just to get by. Buuuuut anyway, for those of us TW'ers that partake what's your favourite sort of drug? Psychedelics? Downers? Uppers? Some fourth thing?

EDIT:Also if you ever want to verify something said here or just research I'd highly recommend Erowid

MDMA and Coke. LSD 2 or 3 times a year. I don't do mushrooms anymore because last time it semi-paralyzed me for 20 minutes.

There's a type of shroom that grows in Finland that apparently works somewhat like LSD. A dude I served with in the FDF said he tried it and apparently it was working so well that he got a little concerned about the effects while he was high as ****.

Kinda want to try it out but.... **** mushrooms. Seriously. They're disgusting. All mushrooms. They are the enemy.

I've gotta friend with a similar mindset, he want to try shrooms but won't do them at all because they grow out of ****. They're cleaned and most shrooms you buy are grown with a hydroponic system anyway so no poo involved!

Yeah, I even love the non-funky mushrooms a lot. When I was a kid I'd just grab a piece of sliced ham and wrap a mushroom in it and eat it. Delicious.

krik said:
I've gotta friend with a similar mindset, he want to try shrooms but won't do them at all because they grow out of ****. They're cleaned and most shrooms you buy are grown with a hydroponic system anyway so no poo involved!

I don't have that mindset. There's nothing logical behind it. Someone/something just turned on the "find mushrooms incredibly gross for no reason" switch in my brain. I lose appetite if someone puts mushrooms on my plate.

Nahkuri said:
There's a type of shroom that grows in Finland that apparently works somewhat like LSD. A dude I served with in the FDF said he tried it and apparently it was working so well that he got a little concerned about the effects while he was high as ****.

Sounds like psilocybin alright. It's not like eating regular food mushrooms though. They're really small and have to be dried beforehand.
They taste like dirt and grass.

The amount of high is very easy to control with the amount you take.
I've never gone past 25 mushrooms because I like the high, meditative effects and small visual distortions more than I like actual tripping and notebook hallucinations.
But my friends have reported seeing the floor and the walls moving and bunch of other stuff like that after they took over fifty.

Are the shrooms you take small ones? Because 50 of the kind that grow here would probably put you in a coma or something. By the way, I saw a strain of psilocybin on a website that originates from elephant dung in India and while having above average potency, they grow to have caps the size of dinner plates. I'll try and find the link. Ah, here it is.

what's the kind of drug you'd need to take to switch off your brain and just dance or screw or whatever all night? I want something like that, my brain annoys me. :neutral: and only being all tired/mellow is not really fun either.

rebelsquirrell said:
I heard you could get high by sniffing a microwaved baby......

Confirmation pls?

Yes, it works as you say.

Paula said:
what's the kind of drug you'd need to take to switch off your brain and just dance or screw or whatever all night? I want something like that, my brain annoys me. :neutral:
I think it would be extasy or amphetamines.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
I believe what you're looking for is a lobotomy.

You showed us how you don't know **** about drugs yesterday, I believe this thread is not meant for you.

Back
Top Bottom