Who is at the Top?

Is Brutus the admin we need, but not the one we deserve?

• Yes

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemaforash said:
Infantry in no particular order:
Deacon
Cleric
M
Scar
Bloody Death
Tarrok
Crashday
Arni
Lezard
Lares

Archers in no particular order:
Leroux
Nele
Anders
Razer
ReD WaR
Toi
Virus
Bagge
Neathar
Tirtil

Cavalry in order:
Shemaforash
Crusader (if he didn't stop playing when I was worse than him he'd easily top this list)
Peter
Sikici
axL
relaX
Vivar
Tobi
Redknight
Trebron
Gurnisson
Hives

Overall in no particular order:
Crusader
Shemaforash
Peter
Bloody Death
axL
AE_Alexander
Wierdo
Gurnisson
Rey
BlackTide
Napoleon
Shoxi

99% accurate list = best list.

omg, because nobody in EU dont know old russian and ua players, and I think some EU players. (only Contys I think  :eek:)
I know all CIS players and EU players (2010-2015), and I remembered so many not just.

List Shemaforas. I do not know how in this list do not fall
Cavs - no R1ch? when he beat SCA in final :grin:
Rangers - no Rayden?he plays with ping 80, he may even have had no equal if he played with ping as the top archers in Europe.
              no Menethil? also player with big ping, and he **** now all over EU xD and again give him ping 20-30?  :eek:
              no me xD

I know a lot of the top players from Europe who can not play with ping 50 and more.
Think again, for Russia is the best ping that can be, and for Turkey 60+
I continue to write, but because of this conflict will begin, so I will not

When you have an all time list you should also consider for how long they were playing at the top, which opposition they had in their era and how they influenced the scene. and we are talking about battle players, not IGB scoreboards. some players in that list havent even played infantry once in a high level match but are still higher than someone like deacon who has outright dominated most top tier infantry of his era.

Infantry is more than just playing melee. Its about creating pressure on other infantry whilst not dieing. When I look at the list, again there are some players high up there who never give me pressure when I played against them, and others who put tons of pressure. consistency, awearness, 1v1 are all aspects that should be considered too.

Scar said:
Infantry is more than just playing melee. Its about creating pressure on other infantry whilst not dieing. When I look at the list, again there are some players high up there who never give me pressure when I played against them, and others who put tons of pressure. consistency, awearness, 1v1 are all aspects that should be considered too.

finally someone aware of that, i totally agree.

Guys, this is just personal opinion on so many levels, preferences and not to forget personal experiences with the mentioned players.

There are many aspects in Bendetto's (and other people's) lists I agree with, and many aspects where I don't. In the end everyone who took his time to create a serious list should be respected for the effort.

You put yourself within the top 15 inf? Please excuse me while I die of laughter. I think you should practice a bit of humility instead of placing you and your friends as high up on your list as you are able to get away with.

Novacc said:
You put yourself within the top 15 inf? Please excuse me while I die of laughter. I think you should practice a bit of humility instead of placing you and your friends as high up on your list as you are able to get away with.
It's his list, does it really matter? You're free to make your own list, you know .-.

Novacc said:

You know it is just one perspective, Novac; and, here we have a saying in my industry "There is no true perspective.". So feel free to show us yours. After all, the true list can only be made publicly, personal lists are usually crap.

But pls don't put ceasar or ogl anywhere in the list :lol:

xxbunglexx1 said:
Not taking sides Novac but

zmm8oXO.png

NA in current form, going off recent scrims and teamfighting performance.

Top Inf

Oodle
Aporta
Troubadour
Hani
Creed

Top Ranged

Lagstro
Sentry
Fatso
John
Jeffery

Top Cav

Brave
Cru
Pizza
Heat
Polarbear

John7 said:
NA in current form, going off recent scrims and teamfighting performance.

Top Inf

Oodle
Aporta
Troubadour
Hani
Creed

Top Ranged

Lagstro
Sentry
Fatso
John
Jeffery