REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - HusC
PREFERRED NATION - Any
TROOP/CLASS -  inf
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-10
STEAM NAME -  jacobo33

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Bogatyrs of Volkov

PREFERRED NATION - Any

TROOP/CLASS - Inf/Archers

AMOUNT ATTENDING -  10-16+ (First event unsure of the numbers, will update when I have a better knowledge)

Is it possible to gain a weekly spot for this? if so then sign us up weekly please :grin:

Stoniestpepper said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Bogatyrs of Volkov

PREFERRED NATION - Any

TROOP/CLASS - Inf/Archers

AMOUNT ATTENDING -  10-16+ (First event unsure of the numbers, will update when I have a better knowledge)

Is it possible to gain a weekly spot for this? if so then sign us up weekly please :grin:
Gladly accepted to the event and as regulars! :grin:

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME -77y
PREFERRED NATION ANY
TROOP/CLASS INF
AMOUNT ATTENDING 12+
STEAM NAME Lanz

Regiment Name:Any
Preferred Nation: Any
Preferred Class: Infantry
Amount Attending: just me, id like to join

I would not recommend this event, the admin is a joke, he gets upset over little comments which he immaturity cant handle, he constantly sabotages his own event, and doesnt understand that the people is what makes and event,  the admin also always gets his men to be archers causing an archer spam, he just banned one of our men for no reason, and when we objected he banne dour entire clan, and we been going to this event for a year, he treats his community like ****, i say stay away from Cenkris and his spammy 15th archers, they dont know the difference between a game and real life, **** these ****s

Your events **** why the **** would you ban a whole clan for complaining slightly, especially the people who said **** all. Couldn't you have just ignored that comment rather than being a little ***** about it. Your a bunch of absolute low life twats. Would not recommend this event to anyone one now because its just wank.

**** YOU,
**** YOUR SERVER,
**** YOUR WHOLE EVENT.

LOVE REVILO.

You guys are free to have opinions, and (mostly) free to express them, but insults and name-calling are not tolerated on this forum, and further infractions will result in harsher punishments.

That goes for everybody reading this thread. If you're frustrated, find a way to express your frustration constructively, or don't express it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom