[IR] Irish Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread

ntbb2.png

Mr.SpheRe said:
Indeed! :grin:
Hm do you wanna have a Tullamore Dew or an original Kilbegan 18 ???
They are both blended. Do you have a single malt? Then again, I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

did have a big feud between each other determining is stronger side of the alliance?? was there an amazing debate  who is the leader ??? teutonic must've evil ... they are ur ally again ... but become good and now friend ... wow... i must know tasty and juicy details .... #war                #band

Teutonic and IR always ally. But, I started rule Teutonic and left Khefren, after I and Boris want training match every wednesday for  friendship. I made a page for Teutonic and so I needed to specify on Turkish forum. Do not need to make it complicated. :smile:

Shemaforash said:
did have a big feud between each other determining is stronger side of the alliance?? was there an amazing debate  who is the leader ??? teutonic must've evil ... they are ur ally again ... but become good and now friend ... wow... i must know tasty and juicy details .... #war                #band

wait wat?

Shemaforash said:
yup , exactly but there re no necessary to talk this :c

Back
Top Bottom