SP Native [WB] Alternative Calradia Mod - Version 2 released!

(4 votes) Which factions are the most interesting?

• Kingdom of Swadia

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • Vaegir Tsardom

Votes: 72 14.9%
  • Khergit Khanate

Votes: 60 12.4%
  • Nordic Colonies

Votes: 116 24.0%
  • Rhodok Empire

Votes: 89 18.4%
  • Sarranid Sultunate

Votes: 70 14.5%
  • People's Republic

Votes: 157 32.4%
  • Barbarian Horde

Votes: 144 29.8%
  • Khergit Shogunate

Votes: 71 14.7%
  • Necromantic Cult

Votes: 150 31.0%
  • Elven Confederacy

Votes: 120 24.8%
  • Teutonic Culture

Votes: 160 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

KingKilo said:
My mod crashes right after getting to the main menu... :/ really wanted to try this!
There are a ton of textures so the start up can be pretty slow but it should not crash after the loading. I am not very knowledgable about things like this and no crashes like this have been reported before. But I can recall my friend's game crashing when trying to play a mod of mine, either during or directly after the loading screen. I think that he easily fixed it by entering "Configurations" and then setting "Load Textures On Demand" either on or off. Right now, that is the only piece of advice I can offer you and please let me know if that works or if you manage to find another solution.

Hi GunFred  :grin: ,
I was just wondering what method you used to get barf_sklton to work.
I am currently trying to add undead to my mod but i can't seem to figure out how to get the standard undead from native to work.
I am editing it in python currently.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and i have been watching your mod since December last year and it is awesome :mrgreen:. I can't wait until everything is working!

Cheers

Edmund

Thanks, it was quite some time since I implemented the skeletons but I will take a look at my codes and see if I can aid you when I get the time. Tell me if there is anything in particular you have a hard time with and if you have not already, visit the [Kit] Dead roam the Earth. (OSP) thread.

Edmund, here are some of my skeleton related codes. Feel free to copy them or compare them to yours.

If you want to see my codes for items/troops or anything else then just ask. If this is not enough for it to work for you then just tell me what happens. Also, it may be a good idea to tell me how much modding experience you got so I know what to expect to be within your knowledge and understanding since some some things are just obvious, without a need for mention between the experience while beginners may be clueless.
# 17) Face key constraints (do not add this if you do not wish to use it)
####################################################################################################################

skeleton_face_keys = [
(0,0,0,0, "Chin Size"),
(0,0,0,0, "Chin Shape"),
(0,0,0,0, "Chin Forward"),
(0,0,0,0, "Jaw Width"),
(0,0,0,0, "Jaw Position"),
(0,0,0,0, "Mouth-Nose Distance"),
(0,0,0,0, "Mouth Width"),
(0,0,0,0, "Cheeks"),

(0,0,0,0, "Nose Height"),
(0,0,0,0, "Nose Width"),
(0,0,0,0, "Nose Size"),
(0,0,0,0, "Nose Shape"),
(0,0,0,0, "Nose Bridge"),

(0,0,0,0, "Cheek Bones"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eye Width"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eye to Eye Dist"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eye Shape"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eye Depth"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eyelids"),

(0,0,0,0, "Eyebrow Position"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eyebrow Height"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eyebrow Depth"),
(0,0,0,0, "Eyebrow Shape"),
(0,0,0,0, "Temple Width"),

(0,0,0,0, "Face Depth"),
(0,0,0,0, "Face Ratio"),
(0,0,0,0, "Face Width"),

(0,0,0,0, "Post-Edit"),
]

man_face_keys = [
(20,0, 0.7,-0.6, "Chin Size"),
(260,0, -0.6,1.4, "Chin Shape"),
(10,0,-0.5,0.9, "Chin Forward"),
(240,0,0.9,-0.8, "Jaw Width"),

(
    "woman", skf_use_morph_key_10,
    "woman_body",  "woman_calf_l", "f_handL",
    "female_head", woman_face_keys,
    ["woman_hair_p","woman_hair_n","woman_hair_o","woman_hair_q","woman_hair_r","woman_hair_t","woman_hair_s"], #woman_hair_meshes
#    ["woman_hair_a","woman_hair_b","woman_hair_c","woman_hair_d","woman_hair_e","woman_hair_f","woman_hair_g"], #woman_hair_meshes
    [],
    ["hair_blonde", "hair_red", "hair_brunette", "hair_black", "hair_white"], #hair textures
    [],
    [("womanface_young",0xffe3e8ef,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffffff, 0xffb04717, 0xff502a19, 0xff19100c]),
    ("womanface_b",0xffdfdfdf,["hair_blonde"],[0xffa5481f, 0xff502a19, 0xff19100c, 0xff0c0d19]),
    ("womanface_a",0xffe8dfe5,["hair_blonde"],[0xff502a19, 0xff19100c, 0xff0c0d19]),
    ("womanface_brown",0xffaf9f7e,["hair_blonde"],[0xff19100c, 0xff0c0d19, 0xff007080c]),
    ("womanface_african",0xff808080,["hair_blonde"],[0xff120808, 0xff007080c]),
#    ("womanface_midage",0xffe5eaf0,["hair_black","hair_brunette","hair_red","hair_white"],[0xffffcded, 0xffbbcded, 0xff99eebb]),
    ],#woman_face_textures
    [(voice_die,"snd_woman_die"),(voice_hit,"snd_woman_hit"),(voice_yell,"snd_woman_yell")], #voice sounds
    "skel_human", 1.0,
    psys_game_blood,psys_game_blood_2,
  ),

(
    "skeleton", 0,
    "barf_skeleton", "barf_skeleton_calf_l", "barf_skeleton_handL",
    "barf_skull", skeleton_face_keys,
    [], #man_hair_meshes ,"man_hair_y5","man_hair_y8",
    [], #beard meshes ,"beard_q"
    ["hair_blonde", "hair_red", "hair_brunette", "hair_black", "hair_white"], #hair textures
    ["beard_blonde","beard_red","beard_brunette","beard_black","beard_white"], #beard_materials
    [
("barf_skull",0xffffffff,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffffff, 0xffffffff]),
    ], #man_face_textures,
    [], #voice sounds, put your own in here, following the template of the man / woman; I built custom sounds of moaning and stuff
    "skel_human", 1.0,
    psys_game_blood,psys_game_blood_2,
  ),
#P.S., you can use any particle effect you want for blood.  I built a "dusty" effect for mine.

##  (
##    "undead", 0,
##    "undead_body", "undead_calf_l", "undead_handL",
##    "undead_head", undead_face_keys,
##    [],
##    [],
##    [],
##    [],
##    [("undeadface_a",0xffffffff,[]),
##    ("undeadface_b",0xffcaffc0,[]),
##    ], #undead_face_textures
##    [], #voice sounds
##    "skel_human", 1.0,
##  ),
]

#Troop flags
tf_male          = 0
tf_female        = 1
#tf_undead        = 2
tf_skeleton        = 2

bandit_face1  = man_face_young_1
bandit_face2  = man_face_older_2

undead_face1  = 0x00000000002000000000000000000000
undead_face2  = 0x000000000020010000001fffffffffff

skeleton_face1  = 0xffffffff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
skeleton_face2  = 0xffffffff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

#NAMES:
#

Cheers Gunfred,
I finally figured it out by following the link yo posted.
Hours of it not working only to find your post at the end of the pages that said to change the module.ini file.
So now it works, thanks to you again :smile:
And thanks for posting up your code sections, i checked and they match the ones i used.
I'm thinking of adding the standard undead which should be much easier now that i know about the module.ini file.
Once again cheers, you saved me from many days of frustration :smile:

Reading about the barbarians I came up with a stupid idea. Make is by default you can get barbarian recruits from villages 20 each. Then make them 0 denars a week. you could do this with tier 2 too.
Nerf the barbarians and make them cheap and plentiful, and allow the player to raise huge barbarian armies. Then we see what barbarians do

King Ragpar said:
Reading about the barbarians I came up with a stupid idea. Make is by default you can get barbarian recruits from villages 20 each. Then make them 0 denars a week. you could do this with tier 2 too.
Nerf the barbarians and make them cheap and plentiful, and allow the player to raise huge barbarian armies. Then we see what barbarians do
I appreciate any idea, crazy or not.  :lol:
But there are some problems with this one. First of all, I am not a good coder so if I wanted to make them cost 0 denars a week, I would have to make them level 1 or even 0. Which would in turn mean that they would instantly become upgradable after even the tiniest amount of experience. A better way for the player to raise huge armies would be to roleplay as an necromancer (currently possible) and turn prisoners into undead soldiers which does not take up any space in the army and costs 1 or 0 in upkeep. I could give the traits of the undead warriors easily to barbarian warriors but that is just not the image that I made the barbarians from. The barbarians in my mind are strong and durable warriors who survive in a harsh polar environment. They do not have the ability to mass breed but the tribes of the vast snow fields are many and strong so when they band together as a horde, they can take on the world.

Hey Gunfred, I was wondering if you could be bothered to post a guide on creating new factions based on your own experience with this mod. I've always struggled with this and sadly Nord Champion's tutorial is incomplete and outdated which doesn't help non-coders such as myself.

The factions in your mod have always worked perfectly since version 1, no errors in the character list nor bugged family ties as is sometimes common in other mods so I'd really appreciate if you could help out.

Theoren said:
Hey Gunfred, I was wondering if you could be bothered to post a guide on creating new factions based on your own experience with this mod. I've always struggled with this and sadly Nord Champion's tutorial is incomplete and outdated which doesn't help non-coders such as myself.

The factions in your mod have always worked perfectly since version 1, no errors in the character list nor bugged family ties as is sometimes common in other mods so I'd really appreciate if you could help out.
I would be more than happy to and I owe you more than that. Really good to hear that there are no faction issues. Give me 24 hours and I will see what I can provide and if there is any specific part that you have problems with then that would make things easier.

Oh, very nice. A tutorial about new factions for Warband would be amazing, since the last tutorial about the subject is about ten years old and for the vanilla Mount and Blade. I think a good deal of people will be grateful to you for that, myself included.

Having said that, I really hope that you will finish your already amazing mod, it has a lot of potential and could be one of the best. I know you don't have a lot of time to work on it, but take your time and work at your leisure. (Ihave been a "sleeper" reader of the thread for quite a while and the mod just caught my attention from the very early days). Anyway, best of luck!  :smile:

Thanks Antonis.  :smile:
I was not really planning to make a true tutorial but I will look up and post here, any new faction codes along with their location or any useful knowledge for the purpose of the reader not missing anything. If anyone else as well as Theoren benefits from my codes then that would be great but I do not think I am the right person to make a "true" tutorial.

Pardon me Theoren, I will need another day or two before I post the codes. Hopefully I will do it tomorrow.

@GunFred I fully agree with Antonis on this matter, that's why I chose to ask you instead of posting in the Forge and get random replies with most of them merely referring to the outdated tutorial. I'm really thankful that you're willing to do this so take as long as you need, no rush.  :wink:

Oh you two...  :oops:
I accidently sleept away a chunk of the day but now there is some progress...

Well, for starters I have gathered some of my codes. For the moment, pretender strings/dialogues are missing as well as family related stuff. Since my mod is built on a version of Diplomacy, there could be differences from Native version. If an actual guide/tutorial is to be made then I should probably check back with the older ones to see if I am forgetting anything or if any new guide/tutorial is even needed. The thought to upload my mod's MS also crossed my mind.

factions
factions
  ("culture_6",  "{!}culture_6", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_7",  "{!}culture_7", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("kingdom_6",  "Sarranid Sultanate",  0, 0.9, [("outlaws",-0.05),("peasant_rebels", -0.1),("deserters", -0.02),("mountain_bandits", -0.05),("forest_bandits", -0.05)], [], 0xFFFF33),
  ("kingdom_7",  "People's Republic", 0, 0.9, [("outlaws",-0.05),("peasant_rebels", -0.1),("deserters", -0.02),("mountain_bandits", -0.05),("forest_bandits", -0.05)], [], 0x886644),

party_templates
party_templates
("kingdom_6_reinforcements_a", "{!}kingdom_6_reinforcements_a", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_sarranid_militia,6,12),(trp_sarranid_nomad,4,:cool:,(trp_sarranid_slaver,1,3)]),
("kingdom_6_reinforcements_b", "{!}kingdom_6_reinforcements_b", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_sarranid_footman,2,4),(trp_sarranid_watchman,2,4),(trp_sarranid_camel_rider,2,4),(trp_sarranid_janissary,1,2)]),
("kingdom_6_reinforcements_c", "{!}kingdom_6_reinforcements_c", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_sarranid_warrior,1,2),(trp_sarranid_archer,1,2),(trp_sarranid_skirmisher,1,2),(trp_sarranid_raider,1,2),(trp_sarranid_dervish,1,2)]),

("kingdom_7_reinforcements_a", "{!}kingdom_7_reinforcements_a", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_revolutionary_pikeman,3,:cool:,(trp_revolutionary_musketeer,3,:cool:,(trp_revolutionary_recruit,4,4),(trp_revolutionary_dragoon,1,3)]),
("kingdom_7_reinforcements_b", "{!}kingdom_7_reinforcements_b", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_revolutionary_trained_pikeman,2,4),(trp_revolutionary_trained_musketeer,2,4),(trp_revolutionary_swordsman,3,3),(trp_revolutionary_doppelsoldner,1,2)]),
("kingdom_7_reinforcements_c", "{!}kingdom_7_reinforcements_c", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_revolutionary_veteran_pikeman,1,2),(trp_revolutionary_veteran_musketeer,1,2),(trp_revolutionary_warrior,1,2),(trp_revolutionary_swashbuckler,1,2),(trp_revolutionary_officer,1,2)]),

presentations
presentations
        (eq, "$g_quick_battle_team_2_faction", "fac_kingdom_6"),
        (assign, ":cur_troop", "trp_sarranid_jinete"),
      (else_try),
        (eq, "$g_quick_battle_team_2_faction", "fac_kingdom_7"),
        (assign, ":cur_troop", "trp_revolutionary_elite_musketeer"),
      (else_try),

scripts
scripts
          (faction_slot_eq, ":faction_no", slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_6"),

(faction_set_slot, ":faction_no", slot_faction_deserter_troop, "trp_sarranid_deserter"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no", slot_faction_guard_troop, "trp_sarranid_almogavar"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no", slot_faction_messenger_troop, "trp_sarranid_messenger"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no", slot_faction_prison_guard_troop, "trp_sarranid_prison_guard"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no", slot_faction_castle_guard_troop, "trp_sarranid_castle_guard"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_a"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_b"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_c"),
        (else_try),
  (faction_slot_eq, ":faction_no", slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_7"),

(faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_deserter_troop, "trp_revolutionary_deserter"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_guard_troop, "trp_revolutionary_veteran_warrior"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_messenger_troop, "trp_revolutionary_messenger"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_prison_guard_troop, "trp_revolutionary_prison_guard"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_castle_guard_troop, "trp_revolutionary_castle_guard"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_a"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_b"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_c"),
        (else_try),
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_6_pretender",  slot_troop_original_faction, "fac_kingdom_6"),
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_7_pretender",  slot_troop_original_faction, "fac_kingdom_7"),
(troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_6_pretender", slot_troop_home, "p_town_20"),#Arwa the Pearled One - Durquba
(troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_7_pretender", slot_troop_home, "p_town_8"),#Sualrag - Reyvadin
    (store_faction_of_party, ":starting_town_faction", "$g_starting_town"),
    (try_begin),
      (eq, ":starting_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_1"),
      (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_swadian_merchant"),
      #(assign, ":troop_of_bandit", "trp_forest_bandit"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":starting_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_7"),
      (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_vaegir_merchant"),
      #(assign, ":troop_of_bandit", "trp_mountain_bandit"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":starting_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_9"),
      (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_khergit_merchant"),
      #(assign, ":troop_of_bandit", "trp_steppe_bandit"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":starting_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_4"),
      (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_nord_merchant"),
      #(assign, ":troop_of_bandit", "trp_sea_raider"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":starting_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_11"),
      (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_rhodok_merchant"),
      #(assign, ":troop_of_bandit", "trp_mountain_bandit"),
    (else_try),
      (eq, ":starting_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_6"),
      (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_sarranid_merchant"),
      #(assign, ":troop_of_bandit", "trp_desert_bandit"),
    (try_end),
    (str_store_troop_name, s10, ":troop_of_merchant"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_6"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6",  slot_faction_leader, "trp_kingdom_6_lord"),
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_6_lord", slot_troop_renown, 1200),

(faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_7"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7",  slot_faction_leader, "trp_kingdom_7_lord"),
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_7_lord", slot_troop_renown, 1200),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_banner, "mesh_banner_kingdom_e"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_banner, "mesh_banner_kingdom_f"),
      (call_script, "script_give_center_to_lord", "p_town_6",  "trp_kingdom_1_lord", 0),# Praven - King Harlaus
      (call_script, "script_give_center_to_lord", "p_town_7",  "trp_knight_5_1", 0),#Uxkhal - Count Delinard
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_6_pretender", slot_troop_home, "p_town_20"),#Arwa the Pearled One - Durquba
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_7_pretender", slot_troop_home, "p_town_8"),#Sualreg - Reyvadin
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_6_lord", slot_troop_home, "p_town_19"),#Sultan Hakim to Shariz
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_7_lord", slot_troop_home, "p_town_16"),#King Garlaus to Dhirim
  (party_set_slot, "p_castle_22", slot_center_ex_faction, "fac_kingdom_6"), # Unuzdaq_Castle Khe
  (party_set_slot, "p_town_21", slot_center_ex_faction, "fac_kingdom_6"), # Ahmerrad Nec

(party_set_slot, "p_castle_13", slot_center_ex_faction, "fac_kingdom_7"), # Kelredan_Castle Swa
  (party_set_slot, "p_castle_24", slot_center_ex_faction, "fac_kingdom_7"), # Reindi_Castle Khe
  (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_adjective, "str_kingdom_6_adjective"),
  (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_adjective, "str_kingdom_7_adjective"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_1_infantry, "trp_sarranid_warrior"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_2_infantry, "trp_sarranid_almogavar"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_1_archer, "trp_sarranid_archer"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_2_archer, "trp_sarranid_marksman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_1_cavalry, "trp_sarranid_skirmisher"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_2_cavalry, "trp_sarranid_mamluk"),
  (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_1_infantry, "trp_revolutionary_veteran_pikeman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_2_infantry, "trp_revolutionary_elite_pikeman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_1_archer, "trp_revolutionary_veteran_musketeer"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_2_archer, "trp_revolutionary_elite_musketeer"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_1_cavalry, "trp_revolutionary_warrior"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_7", slot_faction_quick_battle_tier_2_cavalry, "trp_revolutionary_duelist"),

strings
strings
  ("kingdom_6_adjective",                    "Sarranid"),
  ("kingdom_7_adjective",                    "Revolutionary"),

simple_triggers
simple_triggers
# I do not appear to have made a code line for K7 pretender but I probably should have...
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_6_lord", slot_troop_home, "p_town_19"),#Sultan Hakim to Shariz
  (troop_set_slot, "trp_kingdom_7_lord", slot_troop_home, "p_town_16"),#King Yaroglek to Reyvadin

game_menus
game_menus
  (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", 0),
              (try_begin),
                (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", "fac_kingdom_1"),
                (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_swadian_merchant"),
              (else_try),
                (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", "fac_kingdom_7"),
                (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_vaegir_merchant"),
              (else_try),
                (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", "fac_kingdom_9"),
                (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_khergit_merchant"),
              (else_try),
                (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", "fac_kingdom_4"),
                (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_nord_merchant"),
              (else_try),
                (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", "fac_kingdom_11"),
                (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_rhodok_merchant"),
              (else_try),
                (eq, "$g_encountered_party_faction", "fac_kingdom_6"),
                (assign, ":troop_of_merchant", "trp_sarranid_merchant"),
              (try_end),
  (gt, ":troop_of_merchant", 0),

(set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":troop_of_merchant"),
              (val_add, ":cur_entry", 1),
            (try_end),

So I did a quick test using your codes and it was the first time I've actually managed to get a new faction compiled with no errors, plus it also works ingame, thanks alot!
I personally use modules with Diplomacy as base so there shouldn't be a problem, the family connections would be much appreciated should you have the time to post them. I did consider asking for your MS to take a look at it but since the mod isn't completed it didn't seem polite or reasonable to me.

Thank you, Gunfred, yes the codes work and it's a nice change than to refer to the obsolete tutorial for the vanilla Mount and Blade. Certainly useful.

Good to hear that my codes are of some use though I can't tell what is outdated or lacking in Nord Champions tutorial. I may upload my MS at some point as it may, beside being possibly helpfull, also be more secure incase anything happened to my comp or something.

Back
Top Bottom