The Sims... 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I guess making my character an immortal hermit who lives in a shed will be 100% impossible.

See, The Sims could be interesting with multiplayer, or at least some form of online sharing like a Spore/Dragons Dogma type thing, could make the neighbourhoods quite interesting.

But, I hope they learn from their mistake with SimCity (HA, I hear you bark) and don't make it always online. Because that would suck massive donkey ****.

I do enjoy the Slims 2 and 3, and it would be cool to have a multiplayer neighbourhood.

I'm not getting it, but I'd love to see their DRM system on this one. With all the **** that they received (and the small portion they acknowledged) from Sim City, it'd be cool to see how EA's DRM policy is affected.

Splintert said:
You know they wouldn't do multiplayer neighborhoods without always online DRM, right?

Meh, as long as the game has real multiplayer instead of just stat sharing and ****, I won't be too fussed with always online DRM.

Havoc said:
Splintert said:
You know they wouldn't do multiplayer neighborhoods without always online DRM, right?

Meh, as long as the game has real multiplayer instead of just stat sharing and ****, I won't be too fussed with always online DRM.

I'd buy that if you could become a murderer.

I haven't had faith in an EA/Maxis property since Spore. Though I'll admit, I'm interested to see how (little) the game changes between 3 and 4's base titles.

Kevlar said:
Havoc said:
Splintert said:

I'd buy that if you could become a murderer.

That would be fun as hell. If I could be a Jack the Ripper of an online Sim community I would name my first son EA.

Back
Top Bottom