Lilac v2.1 - A scene by Sambrosia (Now with 100% more download links!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sambrosia

Regular
Hello. This is a map I started in early March this year, and have been updating it since then. It was played for while on the Trojan server, so some people may recognize it.

banner2dk.png

There are two main islands, and a lot of boats. Anywhere on the map is reachable from anywhere else on the map by both foot and boat. So for those of you who don't like boats, they aren't required at all. Every settlement has it's own docks, and a few boats to go with it. It's easy to navigate due to it's circular design. Meaning you can start at the spawn and follow one road, and pass by/through every castle and end up back at the spawn. No confusing spider web roads or any of that. Bandits have a small island as well as a camp on the main eastern island of the map that they can use as their base of operations.

The economy was originally merchant based, but I still have to do some overhauls. For now it's semi-merchant based, and semi-resource collection based. I'll get into more detail after I remake it the way I intended it to be.

Here's some screenshots:
26334747.jpg

24381253.jpg
This post is a bit hasty, because I never intended to make a public thing out of this map. I'll get more and better screenshots later.

Oh and here's a 2D overhead map.

Download:

Well after getting bored with updating the map, here is a download for it. That's a direct link.

There are probably things that aren't working right. I suggest messing around and finding them, then fixing them and telling me so that I may fix them in the official version.

Terms of Use:
1.) Refrain from spilling toxic map excrement on linoleum floors.
2.) Credit me, Sambrosia, as the creator of all things Lilac even if you make edits to the map.
3.) Please make a post here if you decide to use the map, just so I can keep track of if anyone loves me or not.

Old ToS/Outdated info - Avert your eyes.
Terms of Use
1.) I, Sambrosia, am the only person who is allowed to use this map for any reason.
2.) Don't use this map.
3.) No one is allowed to use this map, except me, Sambrosia.

I include no download because this map is most certainly not supposed to be used by anyone except me. Ever. Or until I decide to release it, anyway.

Now that that is cleared up, I will let you know that the server Argos is using this map without my permission. Please refrain from playing on their server until they remove the stolen map. I was never asked by them if they could use my map, and I never gave them permission in any way to use the map. I requested nicely for them to remove it, and they decided they would refuse. (My request was in the form of a post on their thread. Their reply was in the form of a PM to me.)

And one last note: Not only did they steal it, but they made a series of half-assed edits to it that ruin the way the map was intended to be played.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Alright man, I think we will go ahead and use it for lonelyhearts. We will be converting the assassin base to a merc base. Awesome work with the updates. Thanks for releasing it, and we will make sure to throw some credit your way.

Back
Top Bottom