The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumos said:
What prevents you from playing games, even if you've got school? Sure, you lose half a day, but it's not like the rest of it isn't still free.

Studying and social life are two things and the fact that i have to spend 1 hour to get to high school and 1 back and i have to share the pc with my sister and mom(yeah you didn't misread my mom)

If you're good enough, you can skip studying altogether. :wink:
Travel times are a nuisance, though. When I was in high school, I had to travel about 15 minutes by bus in every direction, and I can only imagine how annoying a one-hour commute would be... It's useful if you've got unwritten homework for the first class of the day, though.
Sharing the computer can also be problematic, depending on everyone involved's timetables, so... well, I guess there's mostly nothing you can do. :/

cristy80 said:
Lumos said:
What prevents you from playing games, even if you've got school? Sure, you lose half a day, but it's not like the rest of it isn't still free.

Studying and social life are two things and the fact that i have to spend 1 hour to get to high school and 1 back and i have to share the pc with my sister and mom(yeah you didn't misread my mom)

I already started highschool, freshman year aswell. I gotta wake up at 5:30 eat, dress, masturbate and then walk out the door at 6:30. I am on the bus till 7:30 and I wait at school till 8:05. I do my 7 hours and take a 2 hour bus ride home (yes same bus but longer due to route). When I get home at 5 I am very tired so I rub one off, eat, facebook, then I sleep till school starts.

I aint got no time for anything

[/quote]

I already started highschool, freshman year aswell. I gotta wake up at 5:30 eat, dress, masturbate and then walk out the door at 6:30. I am on the bus till 7:30 and I wait at school till 8:05. I do my 7 hours and take a 2 hour bus ride home (yes same bus but longer due to route). When I get home at 5 I am very tired so I rub one off, eat, facebook, then I sleep till school starts.

[/quote]
I dont know if your being serious but, thats akward.......... Any how, i played football last year and i can agree, i didnt have much time after pratice.....

[/quote]
I dont know if your being serious but, thats akward.......... Any how, i played football last year and i can agree, i didnt have much time after pratice.....
[/quote]

99 percent cereal, ok I don't eat, I am Anorexic.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:

Dang i gotta wake up at 5am to catch my bus at 6am..... And as a developer its extremely hard to do anything after a super long school day  :cry:

Lets not turn this into a masturbation thread...  :roll:

Anyways, question time!

1. Will the party limit for both the player and "lords" be lowered? It would not really feel like an acopolypse mod if people ran around with 120+ people in their party.

2. A while ago you showed us troops taking cover behind objects, will they do this automatically when a battle starts or do you have to give a command for them to do it?

3. Will there be random parties of survivors that belong to no faction? You could for example attack them, trade with them or ask them to join you.

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!  :smile:

Vimel said:

Anyways, question time!

1. Will the party limit for both the player and "lords" be lowered? It would not really feel like an acopolypse mod if people ran around with 120+ people in their party.

2. A while ago you showed us troops taking cover behind objects, will they do this automatically when a battle starts or do you have to give a command for them to do it?

3. Will there be random parties of survivors that belong to no faction? You could for example attack them, trade with them or ask them to join you.

Im not grandmaster but i can answer the first question

- Much smaller, more intimate battles. Parties will not field 100+ troops as they do in native. Average faction partys will consist of between 20 - 40 men. Random battles will not be fought in bland muddy textured randomly generated "fields", they will be fought in custom made scenes - e.g a crossroads, an interstate highway, a forest, a gas station

Vimel said:

Anyways, question time!

1: The parties will be smaller so you can get better quality on the jerking off, quality over quanity ey?
2:They do it automatically due to some people being nervous and not liking the other team see the masturbate.
3:Yes there is but only because they are a family who masturbates together, not in a whole faction. Something to do with claustrophobia or something

I jerked 3x today and I've been up for a half an hour

@Sir_Don_Quixote, if you can please refrain from posting in this thread

@Vimer, 1) masterborn12 answered fine, 2) Troops automatically take cover, 3) Kind of but not exactly as you stated, their are loads of different types of parties on the map, some are kind of like "neutral bandits". They may or may not attack you, you can even donate to some to receive some of their men and a boost in relations

RapidJuice said:
I hope development is going alright.

Will there be any form of Ransom brokers / Slavers?

I had an idea a while back about slavery being a massive feature in the mod but it definitely wont be in the alpha. Their will be ransom brokers and stuff though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom