The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsa0.jpg

these houses should be standing on horizantal ground.

I have a question, Forgive me if it's been asked before. How will travel speed be affected by vehicles will it go faster because i mean you can drive and fly around or will it be slower if you don't have enough cars/helicopters for everyone?

Majority caliber bullets can pierce through the body. Just ask any military official. Lot of times just depends on the impact, bullet speed, entry wound etc...

FeralCrazed said:
Majority caliber bullets can pierce through the body. Just ask any military official. Lot of times just depends on the impact, bullet speed, entry wound etc...
Using full metal jacket bullets as to prevent excessive wounds caused by hollow point rounds.

NukeLiar said:
if there are weapons like nades and RPG's , there should be flak jacket as armour in the markets

And some more civilian clothes. Biker jackets would probably end up being a popular armour choice in the apocalypse, hardly a shortage of them.

I created a bunch of different wall pipes and was wondering if you'd like to use them, they may not look the best but they'll get the job done. I created various sizes so you could match them up a building, they aren't too scale with each other in this image though. You should be able to use these to decorate the sides of buildings.
zC034.png

Nice xPearse, but anywho will you be able to create your own outpost like in the 1776 American Revolution mod? I have never seen any mention of it but I think that would be an awesome feature.

Landscape at Background are amzing !  :grin:
Last Screen of first spoiler remember me "The Road"
the-road-01.jpg

71441_routeune.jpg

Viggo <3

Is it possible to add recoil in Warband? If not, automatic guns will be very OP. In reality they are most effective at suppressive fire, and would be useless against zombies. In the World War Z book, the army replaced all fully automatic weapons for semi automatic/bolt action weapons because assault rifles/ machine guns were ineffective at hitting zombies in the head. Recoil makes them very inaccurate. Also, I have a suggestion for armour. A dog trainer outfit. It's entirely bite proof... I can see a few ways that would be useful in this mod.

self-shelters would be cool,but they would be "disposable" or can be over-run by zombies after a certain amout of time .

I hope elephants are super rare. I understand there being a couple, but how would they escape the zoo? Are there that many circuses in Louisiana?

Stompopolos said:
I hope elephants are super rare. I understand there being a couple, but how would they escape the zoo? Are there that many circuses in Louisiana?

maybe the zombie virus mutated cute little kittens into elephants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom