The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 51, but let's clarify it's not a beta, not even an alpha, it is simply a scening pack. As a mod it is an unplayable mess, because it's not intended to be playable.

I enjoyed riding an infected dog while testing the scene, though :mrgreen:

Not to nitpick, but for realism, you should have the filter of the gas mask on the character's left cheek. Seeing all characters in warband are right handed, the filter as it is now would be in the way when they're aiming, which is why all right handed soldiers have the filter on the left cheek :razz:

Nothing important though, just wanted to give a small tip :smile:

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
smothdude said:
How long until a sort of "beta" is released? (If info of this was talked about earlier, I was on vacation)

God, people need to stop with this.

A few posts back was the latest scening pack which includes everything grandmaster did so far. (besdides recent updates like cover system) So play that and get the 30 minutes of fun ur talking about.
I understand. I left for 2 months... I think I missed out on some info.

These are the weapons needed resizing:
Kar98k
Suomi 41
Hand saw
guitar
MP7
MP5K

These are the weapons needed rotating or moving:
Both Mossberg's
Sawn off
M82
m14
Grenade pineapple
Gerber
ak47
plastic knives
korean sword?
paper cup
TNT - Could also do with the 2h standing animation and be throwable.
Medic Pack
Kar98k
Suomi 41
Mas-49
Money pile - Could also do with the 2h standing animation
Hammer
Hand saw
guitar
FAMAS
SCAR
M16
M12?
M2 rename to M249
MP5
P90
MP40
MP7
MP5k

There are no weapons using pistol animation in here because the animation changed the look of it between resting and firing animations.

Il start work when I wake up in the morning.

HoJu said:
Page 51, but let's clarify it's not a beta, not even an alpha, it is simply a scening pack. As a mod it is an unplayable mess, because it's not intended to be playable.

I enjoyed riding an infected dog while testing the scene, though :mrgreen:

hahaha i must try that too

Slawtering said:
These are the weapons needed resizing:
Kar98k
Suomi 41
Hand saw
guitar
MP7
MP5K

These are the weapons needed rotating or moving:
Both Mossberg's
Sawn off
M82
m14
Grenade pineapple
Gerber
ak47
plastic knives
korean sword?
paper cup
TNT - Could also do with the 2h standing animation and be throwable.
Medic Pack
Kar98k
Suomi 41
Mas-49
Money pile - Could also do with the 2h standing animation
Hammer
Hand saw
guitar
FAMAS
SCAR
M16
M12?
M2 rename to M249
MP5
P90
MP40
MP7
MP5k

There are no weapons using pistol animation in here because the animation changed the look of it between resting and firing animations.

Il start work when I wake up in the morning.
You are awesome :grin:

Hi everyone, I've been making a scene for the Reckoning. :smile:

It's not at all finished yet, but I'm posting a preview here on this thread. :smile:

7E18742E4B831C528BBE3ABA6C03AE42DA8D68DC

It is a few days old, and I've made more progress since then, but I'm too lazy to take a new screenshot. :???:

A few things I've changed since then:
1) Removed all the trees, they didn't fit right. I'll add some that fit better with the scene at the end.
2) Added more to the ruins in the center of the scene.
3) Changed some stuff with the ground texture, doesn't look so bland anymore.

Sewer City

Sewer City is located deep underground in the sewers of the once highly populated Hartwell City. Sewer City is under constant threat from the infected, however it is relatively secure as there is only one entrance, accessible only by boat or a walk through knee high sewage. Starting of as a small outpost the city has since grown rapidly and expanded deep into the abandoned tunnels and storm drains under the once populated Hartwell City.

t1cy.jpg

gykv.jpg

c3ld.jpg

The scene has interactive lighting so the further into the deep you go the darker it gets. It is not quite as dark as these pictures show though​

It is being run with a postfx system (can be downloaded from moddb), requires so much resources it makes the game unplayable for large battles - but it works fine for town scenes and allows me to take some nice looking screenshots  :grin:

Stompopolos said:
How did you get the green water? I wanted to make a scene in a swamp.
I define it with a flag in the module system, if you're creating a scene and you want it to have muddy water pm me to let me know when you send me the scene and i will add it

La Grandmaster said:
I define it with a flag in the module system, if you're creating a scene and you want it to have muddy water pm me to let me know when you send me the scene and i will add it
Code:
sf_muddy_water
for anyone who's interested in this for a different mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom