The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising how much attention does a zombie mod take, while there are at least 2 ww3 mods dead(one was 3 or 4 years ago for 1.011 and the other is The Phoenix).

Have you thought that fully integrating modern warfare between U.S. and Russia or China, with Secret Service missions, would be more interesting that chopping through hordes of zombies?

I don't think it would be more interesting, as, as far as I understand the setting, those are non-existent. The planet looks like overran with zombies and I believe that even with current settings it will take much of zombie chopping before factions will actually start considering fighting each other. Even major factions look like scavenged machetes and hunting rifles rather than modern warfare.

Do not look here said:
I don't think it would be more interesting, as, as far as I understand the setting, those are non-existent. The planet looks like overran with zombies and I believe that even with current settings it will take much of zombie chopping before factions will actually start considering fighting each other. Even major factions look like scavenged machetes and hunting rifles rather than modern warfare.

U misunderstood me. I was thinking of a modern mod without zombies would be more interesting. A modern mod with big states starting a big war vs one-another.
Map:
sampleMap.png
And USA and China coming as invaders respectively with fleet from West and with infantry form East.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Do not look here said:

U misunderstood me. I was thinking of a modern mod without zombies would be more interesting. A modern mod with big states starting a big war vs one-another.

:shock: You kidding ??
The goal of modding is to enjoy yourself when you mod , nothing more !!
La Grandmaster is a gifted guy , he has a never seen concept(on the Warband engine) + the capacity to make his concept become reality , he does not jump topic to topic to release list like you do , so please let him work in peace.

He's been tryin' to force down his ideas at other mods as well, but that doesnt matter.
You say all ww3 are dead, but how many active zombie mods do you know for warband?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Map:
sampleMap.png
And USA and China coming as invaders respectively with fleet from West and with infantry form East.
A war like that would literally involve no melee combat at all. It would be a waste of time to make that mod in this engine. Ask yourself why the other attempts at modern warfare mods for Warband failed...

Been playing around with some new ground textures and terrain borders for more green and grassy scenes, quite happy with how they've turned out

Ava's Farmhouse

Daytime
z73d.jpg

0a0m.jpg

fwqw.jpg

At dusk
eo8a.jpg

Character Pics
7v4l.jpg

7jhx.jpg

Apparently there's a new version of Warband, and with it comes supposedly significant changes to modding.
Just wondering if it's gonna affect development of this mod. I'm not updating yet, in any case...

Sethaniel said:
Apparently there's a new version of Warband, and with it comes supposedly significant changes to modding.
Just wondering if it's gonna affect development of this mod. I'm not updating yet, in any case...
Actually, the only significant changes are said to be some sort of MP-balance tweaking for Native. The other changes are also mainly Native-related and are nothing serious as well. Porting an 1.153/4 mod to 1.157 would take 20-30 minutes at most. In any case, don't worry, the new patch won't harm any development.

Good, I was wondering if all the places were in the city  :lol: I may not have to creativity or skill to map a city, but a farm should be much easier.

Looks great, La Grandmaster.

La Grandmaster said:
Been playing around with some new ground textures and terrain borders for more green and grassy scenes, quite happy with how they've turned out

Ava's Farmhouse

Daytime
z73d.jpg

0a0m.jpg

fwqw.jpg

At dusk
eo8a.jpg

Character Pics
7v4l.jpg

7jhx.jpg
Wonderful also would you like to update the scening pack with the new features?*props textures etc*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom