The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Wow, I assumed from all the chatter and videos and whatnot that it had been released to the public! My bad :razz: Though I will definitely come and check it out when it is released :smile:

I was wondering if the helicopter required fuel? If so , I think that you should implement some crafting in this module. Like animal fat , cloth , and some tinder can make fuel.
Something of that sort.

Rivarel said:
I was wondering if the helicopter required fuel? If so , I think that you should implement some crafting in this module. Like animal fat , cloth , and some tinder can make fuel.
Something of that sort.

Helicopters that run on fat? Never thought I'd hear that.

Again any mod progress, just interested that's all. Don't really like coming here and seeing random unrelated chatter.

Rivarel said:
Something of that sort.
Helis can run on animal fat????
Buit i like your thinking. That would make ressources more valuable.

About fuel, this was discussed a year ago, bur things may have change since then.
La Grandmaster said:
HoJu said:
Will the vehicles need fuel to function (and must be abandoned if you run out of it)?

I dont plan on including a fuel system though, it'd be a lot of work - I may eventually make it so that if you don't have fuel, travelling on the world map will be slower, but I'd only try and code this in once most of the other stuff is done.

The search function isn't there just to look pretty, you know? :wink:
La Grandmaster said:
I've managed to get the zombies to do exactly the same as natives villagers (in that they walk around casually) until they spot the player, once they sopt the player they then go on to attack them. This opens up the possibility to try and sneak around areas without being seen - as each zombie only attacks once they see you.

HoJu said:
The search function isn't there just to look pretty, you know? :wink:
La Grandmaster said:
I've managed to get the zombies to do exactly the same as natives villagers (in that they walk around casually) until they spot the player, once they sopt the player they then go on to attack them. This opens up the possibility to try and sneak around areas without being seen - as each zombie only attacks once they see you.
thanks and i searched but i didn't get anything because i didn't entered any key words

@about "each zombie only attacks once they see you"

I recently asked a similar question on "Gekokujo" thread-about engine's ability to implement "stealth"
..and the guys replied only "distance checks" can apply (like the annoying drunk in tavern)

So..i m curious if this mod will get something *new regarding Zombie behavior.
Also i should ask:"Noise produced by firearms would reveal your position?"

Arma_G said:
@about "each zombie only attacks once they see you"

I recently asked a similar question on "Gekokujo" thread-about engine's ability to implement "stealth"
..and the guys replied only "distance checks" can apply (like the annoying drunk in tavern)
They are incorrect, you can take into account line of sight (i.e you are in front of the npc, and they can actually see you) as well as distance, you could even implement a sound parameter into it as well, so if the player is running they are more likely to get spotted than if they are crouched and slowly sneaking

xPearse said:
Again any mod progress, just interested that's all. Don't really like coming here and seeing random unrelated chatter.
Very little at the moment I am extremely busy in real life, but should have a bit more free time in a couple of weeks though

Really thank you @La Grandmaster for shading light into this.
As it seems nobody bothered enough ro incorporate stealth into M&B

I m lookin' forward for any update.
Be well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom