Applying for: Mentee
Time Online (GMT+0): all day, all night
Skill Level (infantry): Veteran DECENT INF
Skill Level (archer): Veteran DECENT ARCHER
Skill Level (cavalry): Novice BEST CAV
Languages: Polska/Polglish
Contact info: Skype - Norbert Tobojka

Le Roux said:
I'm just wondering, can people declare themselves mentor?
I'm **** as cav, can I tell people I'm a pro cav mentor?
I don't see why not? Your mentee will find out soon enough if you're **** at something.

It would take way to long if there has to be some sort of vote for every mentor and their respective skill.

Nice idea btw.

I bet Jumong would train some really nice players, like pro hybrids that can play dismounted cav with bow and no sword, and still win in 1vs5 fights.

I am willing to teach people how to play drunk.

Of course any potential applicant must play without pants, armor or any of the other cowardly tactics employed by those who do not know the glory that is the holy trinity of olo, ele and Kocken.

A short recomendation for Sotamursu, He's shown me some really good tricks on how to fight and taught me the basics in a clear and easy to practice way. I'm currently working on perfecting it for our next trainingsession.

This time I'll beat Golradir before he can even blink.

P.s. He made me feel bad about my skills, because I performed so bad during our practice. :sad:

Blead said:
A short recomendation for Sotamursu, He's shown me some really good tricks on how to fight and taught me the basics in a clear and easy to practice way. I'm currently working on perfecting it for our next trainingsession.

This time I'll beat Golradir before he can even blink.

P.s. He made me feel bad about my skills, because I performed so bad during our practice. :sad:

Sota's great, and always willing to teach.

Back
Top Bottom