marriage problems (in game...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Recruit
yes so i twisted it up. courted a lady but for some reason she choose some other khergit douchebag over me (unthinkable as it sounds)... a couple of months passes and i noticed that for some reason they didnt get married.
Aha! Now that i am rich and famous maybe she wants me i thought. so i got her fathers permission to see her but there seems to be a problem: when we broke up i choose the option "best not to see each other anymore" (or something like it). and now some of the options have been disabled ("visit lady" or ask her father to "cement alliance" is "missing"). is this possible to reverse? by editing the game files perhaps?

thank you for helping true love!

Unfortunately, I can't help you solve your problem, as there's no way in-game to change this and I don't know how to edit the game files, but you've learned an important lesson: until the wedding actually happens, keep your options open!  In this game, male characters can have several courtships going on at once, and there's no need to limit your choices.

Those of us who play female characters learn this lesson early because that lord you've marked out often ends up getting engaged to someone else!

Back
Top Bottom