SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Got a bit of a problem here.
C2940E4DA86DA4B6BC592B9781B6ECED29069614

Errors come up, saying that files are missing for new game, load game and all the other stuff that should be there. Can I have some help?

Where did you download the mod? Can you check variables.txt are in the module folder. Some people with this problem had that file missing, though i have no idea why.

Also have you updated with the patches on my forums?

There is another patch on the forums, though its not essential.

Are you using an English version of the game? I also removed all the language files other than English because they all contained the wrong/old text/dialogues.

Here is the hotfix http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=264.0

Im pretty certain the problem is due to the language files. If you have the previous version of the mod you could try putting the data folder from that into this one.

Amazing, I'm craving it badly, but a part of me wants to take it all once it's fully out and still novel.

Might I make a suggestion of adding some sort of swords with fur scabbards, for certain north and/or even wildling troops? :wink:

As of 0.6, what is roughly in and what remains to be in? If that can be answered at all. :razz:

produno said:
Alpha V0.6.0 will be released on Friday. Go tell your freinds :wink:
*Kisses you on the forehead*

I love ACOK and Brytenwalda to death and your mod shows so much potential. All I really want to know is, will there be more weapons? Because you're so far on your way in every other respect. I just can't seriously play this mod with the almost identical weapons choices that are in Brytenwalda.

You might not realize it as the developer. But that is, really, really, really what is preventing me from snuggling up with your mod for 12 hours straight when I can't sleep.I understand that this at such an early stage of your development seems pretty much irrelevant but it's so painful for me seeing such a beautiful map, and set of units designed for all of the factions. And then realizing when it comes to the gameplay options you're playing the prettiest reskin of Brytenwalda ever.

To clarify, I'm not criticizing you at all because this is a very early release. But I'd win and dedicate several tournaments for you if you do focus on the players loadout. I'd also learn and recite several poems for you, and none of the ones that don't fit your personality. Just the ones you'd like :grin:

Friday! FRIDAY!!! Where is update, Produno?! *Look in the eyes, wag the tail*  :lol:
Yahooo! Thousand thanks, looked forward your mod.

Oh boy I don't remember the last time I posted here but I'm really glad you continued with the project! downloading now!

Back
Top Bottom