Soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the crazy suggestion board seems to be closed, i'll ask it here (it's related to the topic) Well, more than a question it's a recommendation.

Have you thought of including the OST or some parts of it of Conan the Barbarian It's just genius on a wagnerian style, and i think it would fit to this mod perfectly...

If its OSP (open-source-pack) for mods to use non commercialy non for profit then yes. If it has royalties to it and copyright and is found it is for strict company use then no we cannot.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for that  :oops: 

The only thing i know is that it has been re-released by different Labels since 1982 to last year, so i guess that means something...

http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/title/5568/Conan+The+Barbarian

Could anyone let me know what the epic song of the girl singing is? It sounds so beautiful but icant seem to find the name, please help:smile:

Rhak said:
mrshaggypro said:
Could anyone let me know what the epic song of the girl singing is? It sounds so beautiful but icant seem to find the name, please help:smile:

I'm pretty sure you're talking about "After The Fall". If not, the other two have female vocals as well.
He might have been asking about Battle2, which I till don't know what it is.

Great Soundtrack. Makes the battle much more intensiv.

Do someone know the title for the well known "Battle16" track?!

What is the song called in battle 2, that begins on 3:00? It's damn catchy and i would like to know it's name.

Back
Top Bottom