The Wolfpack servers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

4BU4S4t.png

#hype

Oh my god ogl ur lazy xD
But yeah Muivirt spent a couple of evenings modding and came up with this. Ofcourse im here to exploit his work to the best of my ability,so as soon as we finish the testing and tinkering, the server will be public!

For those of you who dont know, Arms Race ( Or Gungame) is basically get a kill,get a new weapon. Get a kill with the final weapon,and you win the round. Once the server is public, we`ll annouce the weapons and the levels,but for now there are 40 different weapons to go through which should be a good start xD

Wolfpack_Arms_Race will be up and running as soon as possible!

Madhal said:
sounds good.  For siege is there no solution for defenders late spawn. With new comers "why i am not spawing" cries started again

This is to prevent defenders just leaving the server and returning when they run out of lives, and keeps the maps balanced. So they can continue crying imo :wink:

Fozzy1001 said:
Our tame coders have been working hard to bring back a popular old function to our servers.

#watchthisspace #suprises #oldengoldies

Stats! Thats right, the stats are back! Its still a work in progress, so we need more ideas, more feedback and more slaughter to properly test everything, so drop by the Wolfpack_Den and Wolfpack_Lone_Wolves to check it out! More servers will obviously be added as we get further into development, and you`ll be able to see more information than is displayed ingame on the website we`re making, but its still in progress, not ready for the public eyes yet. We have alot of ideas we`re working on to make these stats the best possibly indication of how easily you rack up kills, in as many gamemodes as possible.
Anywhere in particular you`d like to see stats like this? Let us know and we`ll see what we can do!  :wink:

Remember this is all work in progress, and stat resets will happen from time to time, sorry about that, but once the stats are released properly, everything will be more clear. Feel free to test it out, and dont hesitate to let us know what you think of it.
Also follow us on twitter @WolfpackWarband, we`ll update more frequently from now on, and we have some pretty sweet ideas to implement these things together.

Who is the best player in warband? It could be you!

Back
Top Bottom