Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just played the first chapter, i must say out of all the mods ive played this has been the best, very good job on setting it up, very much looking forward to chapter 2

Largarian said:
Just played the first chapter, i must say out of all the mods ive played this has been the best, very good job on setting it up, very much looking forward to chapter 2
Prepare for a long wait, I've waited more than a year already.

Ravi47 said:
oolonglgx said:
Light & Darkness - Chapter II Previews

In the new chapter, the wars will become white-hot on Calraida, and you will encounter more struggles and make choices as part of the future history.

New equipments
Some screenshots of the new equipments. Thank kelavis for these great works.
136645115409.jpg

136645115992.jpg

13664511787.jpg

136645117576.jpg

First armor is awesome :grin:

This mod for me is the best mod ever of ride cut (mount&blade)!!! i can't wait for chapter II!!.  i've finished the chapter one five times and i have mastered winning one of the horse market challenge, i still can't wait for chapter II so i keep repeating playing chapter one while  i'm still waiting for it and one that I've notice is can you show the progression or improvement that was done for a specific village? i mean if for example, the building of the school or whatever for the village is done, can you show the improvements on the map for the specific village?  seeing progression can make you unstressed so i think it'll be nice to see the progress or improvements that was done if it's possible ^^, but anyway thank you...for these great works!! keep it up!! this is the best mod for M&B for me ^^

Hello. I have completed around 7 times chapter one and i can say the storyline is great. 10/10 for the mod from me. Just a question. Will the other companions be recruited through quests like Borcha and Rolf?

I can not find a thread for commenting a mod anywhere so I think I should post here.

This mod... is a ******* top notch mod.

the lasted mod that I found and had very good contents according to time is sword of damocle GOLD, an
20k + men invasion mod united caldaria under 2 weeks. Some mods feature a gun and a grenade which
many games today can do much better. Some mods offer magic but most of time it is just a player who
uses magic, an one side slaughter battle. Some mods add more texture, town, food, castle and more in number
and try to show that they are major thing but for me who have played over countless mods, many many decade
of gaming I can not really impress that at all.

Why this mod is awesome? because IT IS. I want to thank you for the great mod... really... it is really excellent.
:grin:
I have no word to type... it is an excellent mod  :smile:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

==nice one but this is my question, are they gonna give us the chapter II? please tell us the truth, don't make us wait five year here dude, @_@
===i wanna play light and darkness chapter II. i have mastered chapter I already. please kill this job "waiting" ^_^
====anyway, thanks again for the great job.....kip up.

svetliaka92 said:
Hello. I have completed around 7 times chapter one and i can say the storyline is great. 10/10 for the mod from me. Just a question. Will the other companions be recruited through quests like Borcha and Rolf?
Except for Secret Man, all the companions like Ymira, Melva and the Zendar Three, as Borcha and Rolf, will join you through quests, isn't it? :wink:

Hi all,
The latest news about the game production (chapter II previews) will be posted soon, be patient and pay attention please. :razz:

I only noticed today that you had updated the information on september 9 but I can't watch the video, it says it's been removed by the uploader.
But I can't wait until you release the information you're hiding :grin:

I can watch it now, thanks! It looks great, I like the defense system and I find interesting the things you have to discover and do to pass a door or something.

Back
Top Bottom