Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

John Xenir said:
From someone who knows chinese (not me). However as usual, we cannot be 1000% sure, that post was a bit of time ago.
Actually the original text is a Chinese M&B player who likes this mod as we do asking the mod maker oolonglgx when will chapter II be released, and he heared Bannerlord will be released during September 2014.

oolonglgx replied in comment: Still working on it, the release time is not set yet, but can be sure it will be released before Bannerlord.

BTW Im waiting for Chapter II too, and there's another Chinese mod(different makers) called "Han Hun total war" says its own warband version will be released before Bannerlord. but still got no ETA also(from 2011).

you get your expected delay forever. :cry:

lihede said:
BTW Im waiting for Chapter II too, and there's another Chinese mod(different makers) called "Han Hun total war" says its own warband version will be released before Bannerlord. but still got no ETA also(from 2011).

you get your expected delay forever. :cry:

OH Lord!
---> http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg1MzMzMjAw.html <--

They should notify on the following things:
New Companions :grin:
Progress of Mod :?:
Major Mechanic Changes :grin:
Adding back the Cheatmenu (Some Refer that :roll:)
Removing anything from the first mod :evil:
Diplomacy Mod :???:
Any other miscellaneous major addition :?:

Shadeblade11 said:
They should notify on the following things:
New Companions :grin:
Progress of Mod :?:
Major Mechanic Changes :grin:
Adding back the Cheatmenu (Some Refer that :roll:)
Removing anything from the first mod :evil:
Diplomacy Mod :???:
Any other miscellaneous major addition :?:
do you mean prefer or really refer?

It would lose out in the long run, as for many other mod it doesn't have to be diplomacy per say but it should give options for patrols and dealing with other kingdoms.

I think it is a dead project. Other wise, the MODs are not that rude or busy that they can not spare 2 minutes for such a long period to write down two lines about the progression of the mod.

bhairab_b said:
I think it is a dead project. Other wise, the MODs are not that rude or busy that they can not spare 2 minutes for such a long period to write down two lines about the progression of the mod.

It's not a dead project. Me and my team mates have talked with nora_lee (developer) and the mod is still going. In fact, they plan to release it soon. Cant say more.

One of my spanish mates has seen a video of the mod in some chinese page and has uploaded it to youtube. It's this:

We can see some new combos when you block with your sword. Pretty cool, isn't it?

mike56 said:
One of my spanish mates has seen a video of the mod in some chinese page and has uploaded it to youtube. It's this:

We can see some new combos when you block with your sword. Pretty cool, isn't it?
awsome  :eek:

really awesome !

this mod will be... IS already the best of all, i play SP only with it !

looking forward for the chapter 2 , i wont play SP anymore till its out !

damn its really so awesome !  :!:

Back
Top Bottom