Help in Advancement

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been playing this save file for 1350 days and I've come to a point where I'm not sure what to do next.  I am still a vassal to England and have not considered revolting until recently.  I have good standings with most lords, and a relation 100 with about five.  As you will see, there are only two factions with the Aragonese lacking any land but still surviving.  I have been elected marshall plenty of times, and I have lots of fiefs but no towns.  I am level 30 with amazing gear and high map speed.  I have mostly English cavalry, with a few mercenaries.  I have 4 level 13-15 companions and just recently gained Lezalit.  They all have great gear about as good as my own.  I have 300,000 denars in the treasury and I lack a knight.  I chose not to post this because of the unique traits of Blue Blood and the mass amounts of bandits I mentioned previously.
CeDCcwy.jpg

imUxsu1.jpg
  The land not shown is all English.

you sir just made my say you know your map is what i wanted too happen in real life just the calipaths and the english fu..ck the spaniards and the frenchies cuz i live in the (what used to be a castel now a cities Tangier) no hate thought

for your problem you can just marry a lords daughter or sister then take a break from war and just manage your fiefs to make em stronger like building upgrades so your levy gets stronger and raise an army if you are quicke and did that in a short time try to raise your          standings with other lords maybe with the caliphats

and plz (dont quarry with the caliphats )

.Nuke

Back
Top Bottom