Major Crashes Help

Users who are viewing this thread

jrey

Recruit
Hello i just got this mod and it looks amazing and well it works like crap everything is good but when i play i crash all the time i mean i havnt played more than five minutes without a crash be it fighting moving on map or just going to the market i crash randomly never the same ether and in the mod details it dosnt say what mount and blade version you need i have 1.011 currently other mods work fine and my computer is very good i can play new games on high detail. i have tested this with reinstalles of my mount and blade same crap happens i know i installed the mod right i even tested every patch individually they all do the same stuff any help would be amazing and plz plz plz tell me if i did anything wrong so i didnt type all of this for nothing. If you need any extra info just reply and i will try to my best power to tell you what you need.

Hey!

I didn't want to open a new topic, but i have some random crashes. In about every five minutes, the game crashes. Sometimes i get the vertex buffer error, sometimes no error message. I doubt, that it's my computer, cause all other mods(even on warband) run in high detail and lowering them has not helped. I put everything to the lowest and it still crashes every time. Any idea?

Count Roland said:
Hey!

I didn't want to open a new topic, but i have some random crashes. In about every five minutes, the game crashes. Sometimes i get the vertex buffer error, sometimes no error message. I doubt, that it's my computer, cause all other mods(even on warband) run in high detail and lowering them has not helped. I put everything to the lowest and it still crashes every time. Any idea?

Yeah you need to lower your graphics, even tho one would think and assume it should be able to handle it because your system is pretty good the engine and rendering in the first mount and blade is pretty crappy and this game doesn't seem to be able to use half the resource you might have on your system for some amazing reason and using this mod it's pretty resource demanding already. so only way to fix random crashes is by dropping quality and save a lot cause you will still get crashes randomly, and that's not so much the mods fault just crappy engine.

Well most textures are 1024x1024 (armor especially) which is actually way too much. Native uses 512x512 textures. So quality is actually 4x better. Just lower amount of detail to 25% or 50% to get "original" quality.

Back
Top Bottom