MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel like a fantasy pw mod would be interesting and different, we already have persistent frontier aswell for those wanting a more historical pw mod, which the server population for it is pretty much dead anyways, so no not everyone wants historical. Everyone has their opinions, and it's good we have a variety of mods to choose from.

No.. not exactly, Persistent Frontier is just a PW with different guns and uniforms, it's not what we expected to be and it's not a realistic representation of that era. We obviously want more and you can consider this fact.

smurfin said:
I honestly feel like a fantasy pw mod would be interesting and different, we already have persistent frontier aswell for those wanting a more historical pw mod, which the server population for it is pretty much dead anyways, so no not everyone wants historical. Everyone has their opinions, and it's good we have a variety of mods to choose from.

100 people this weekend is considered "dead"?

Hmm................

Austro said:
smurfin said:

100 people this weekend is considered "dead"?

Hmm................

Take it else where Austro

Can you please stop back talking a mod under your thread, give suggestions or feedback under the "Persistent Frontier" board. Also a good quote "THINK before writing" Gab-AG, any else bull**** is not considered a fact. PF is a light-Roleplay mod, it has great servers. There is more realism to create Game-Play, which is needed to satisfy every single player. IF a game-play is create good, then the rest will not be considered a problem.

Gab-AG:
PF is represented in 18th century if you didn't know that. I see you don't know the history well so will explain it for you son. In 18th century the Mechanism of warfare were about to get in motion of every combat in Europe and America. In this era, there were no good guns, which could accurate hit the target on the request of the owner of the gun. The guns were very in-accurate.
PF has the uniforms which where used under the "Revolutionary war", that's more less the time period, but there is a huge variant, because it's up for the individual to create what he want.

Let's get back to the mod son. The mod itself is very different from PW. There is a Game-Play to follow, less rules to follow, and automatically less to break. If you enforce RP, you wont get a good server, of course if we are talking about PW (Nexus) they started out as the only "Alive" server, there were no sub-mods at that time, therefore they got that player base as they got, and are as corrupted as they're. PF is more looking for combat, game-play and team play, between every individual.

You've properly played on PF, and raged properly because you came from PW. You thought that rules will help you, NO, this is survival son, you need to follow the game-play and earn yourself a standing, so you can become a soldier/farmer/governor/leader/Frontiersman/Captain.

The shooting isn't the same as in NW, but more accurate in PF rather than NW. The melee combat skills, are not realistic in NW, you cannot take a musket with bayonet beyond your head and begin to hit, it has never been like that in real combat. That's idiotic and trash animation added just to get ppl pay for that DLC. Son you got allot to learn before commenting about something you clearly don't have a knowledge of.

So no it's not dead, we got our great player base and great players which have fun, because they can create something with others, and not go around and troll like little child with no future. So basically you have no fact Gab-AG.

hirovard said:
Erm, that isn't even on topic If you want to make a comparison of stuff related to PF go to their board.

Mr.sherlock, please read the first sentence, you're back-talking a mod here, so I just needed to explain that someone were wrong on his facts.

Let me help you, you're maybe slow at English.

Can you please stop back talking a mod under your thread, give suggestions or feedback under the "Persistent Frontier" board. Also a good quote "THINK before writing" Gab-AG, any else bull**** is not considered a fact

AleksanderTheGreat said:
you're back-talking a mod here
don't give any ****s. You could be the queen, the king or ****ing god and i wouldn't have any ****s to give

AleksanderTheGreat said:
And insulting someone is not going to get you anywhere fast.

I know you were correcting him but only a small amount of what you posted, (I.E the first paragraph) was even remotely on-topic which is why you should have just taken it to PM's or the PF board

hirovard said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
you're back-talking a mod here
don't give any ****s. You could be the queen, the king or ******** god and i wouldn't have any ****s to give

AleksanderTheGreat said:
And insulting someone is not going to get you anywhere fast.

I know you were correcting him but only a small amount of what you posted, (I.E the first paragraph) was even remotely on-topic which is why you should have just taken it to PM's

Well, it's not an insult, if you read again then you can maybe understand. And yes, you're talking about PF, not Novum Mundus atm. If someone is dissing a mod under other threads, then it's not okay just leaving it like that. And no, it goes for this thread, not PMs, because you want to talk about other mods, so you got what you wanted. Also you rage when I mention "Back-talking" you know what that means, getting the thread locked if it is not on topic (Paragraphs). Also, you could have PMed me so your fact is invalid.

I could of but I'm a hypocrite so **** you.

AleksanderTheGreat said:

And I find this insulting. English is my first language and Im actually quite proficient with it.

Also your sentence should have been

let me help you, maybe your slow at english

:lol:

Mods dead anyway. Dev's aren't developing it.

hirovard said:
I could of but I'm a hypocrite so **** you.

AleksanderTheGreat said:

And I find this insulting. English is my first language and Im actually quite proficient with it.

Also your sentence should have been

let me help you, maybe your slow at english

:lol:

Mods dead anyway. Dev's aren't developing it.

Nice that you switched term, else it would've been locked. If someone writes or dis other mods under the wrong thread, will for sure be muted.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Can you please stop back talking a mod under your thread, give suggestions or feedback under the "Persistent Frontier" board. Also a good quote "THINK before writing" Gab-AG, any else bull**** is not considered a fact. PF is a light-Roleplay mod, it has great servers. There is more realism to create Game-Play, which is needed to satisfy every single player. IF a game-play is create good, then the rest will not be considered a problem.

Gab-AG:
PF is represented in 18th century if you didn't know that. I see you don't know the history well so will explain it for you son. In 18th century the Mechanism of warfare were about to get in motion of every combat in Europe and America. In this era, there were no good guns, which could accurate hit the target on the request of the owner of the gun. The guns were very in-accurate.
PF has the uniforms which where used under the "Revolutionary war", that's more less the time period, but there is a huge variant, because it's up for the individual to create what he want.

Let's get back to the mod son. The mod itself is very different from PW. There is a Game-Play to follow, less rules to follow, and automatically less to break. If you enforce RP, you wont get a good server, of course if we are talking about PW (Nexus) they started out as the only "Alive" server, there were no sub-mods at that time, therefore they got that player base as they got, and are as corrupted as they're. PF is more looking for combat, game-play and team play, between every individual.

You've properly played on PF, and raged properly because you came from PW. You thought that rules will help you, NO, this is survival son, you need to follow the game-play and earn yourself a standing, so you can become a soldier/farmer/governor/leader/Frontiersman/Captain.

The shooting isn't the same as in NW, but more accurate in PF rather than NW. The melee combat skills, are not realistic in NW, you cannot take a musket with bayonet beyond your head and begin to hit, it has never been like that in real combat. That's idiotic and trash animation added just to get ppl pay for that DLC. Son you got allot to learn before commenting about something you clearly don't have a knowledge of.

So no it's not dead, we got our great player base and great players which have fun, because they can create something with others, and not go around and troll like little child with no future. So basically you have no fact Gab-AG.

I'm struggling to see why you felt the need to post, let alone why you're bringing PF up or what it has to do with Novum Mundus. People compared this mod to PF because when it was originally created (before PF) it had the exactly the same theme, though unlike PF it was based on NW right from the beginning. Since the original development, the theme of the mod changed to a more fantasy driven theme instead, as PF got released beforehand and we decided to do something somewhat more 'unique'.

Members of the public posting about their opinions is not my fault in any shape or form - people are free to express themselves, given reason. What Smurfin said (Just read it and the other posts since Glovine's post for the first time - I've been busy with moving to another country, planning Uni education and writing a book so I've not had much time) was not an attack in any shape or form, but just someone stating their opinion.

Austro, the creator of PF (though I understand he isn't maintaining or updating it anymore, though I'm not certain as I haven't been tracking it) posted and he did not feel the need to post a lecture towards anyone - so why should you? Especially as those posts are over a month old.

Anyway, If you have an issue with what Smurfin and VonTwat said, PM them instead of necroing this thread and directing your post at the development team, acting as if it is our fault, especially considering the mod is 'dead' as neither I nor Uhtred have the time to work on it further - we may do so again in the future, but that is unlikely with Bannerlord coming in the next year or two (I assume).

Actually, I'm going to do as Hiro suggested and lock this thread up - it doesn't need pointless posting like this, as those few who are actually interested in the project may be decieved into thinking the mod is being continued or updated. If we do decide to pick it up again in the future, I will probably either request the thread to be unlocked if possible, or will create an entirely new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom