Things that you wish were legal

Users who are viewing this thread

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
I wish butterfly knives were legal here in Canada, I had to buy a dull trainer because sharp ones are against the law.

Anyway, what are the things that are illegal in your country, that you wish were legal!

Odyseuss said:
I wish butterfly knives were legal here in Canada, I had to buy a dull trainer because sharp ones are against the law.

Anyway, what are the things that are illegal in your country, that you wish were legal!

These
Rocket_Propelled_Chainsaw.jpg

rebelsquirrell said:
Odyseuss said:

These
Rocket_Propelled_Chainsaw.jpg
YES

Odyseuss said:

It isn't that sharp ones are against the law, it is any blade that can be operated with one hand (iirc). You can legally buy butterfly knives that require two handed operation, hell if I know why.

Kevlar said:
Odyseuss said:

It isn't that sharp ones are against the law, it is any blade that can be operated with one hand (iirc). You can legally buy butterfly knives that require two handed operation, hell if I know why.
It's because they're gravity-assisted weapons.

Bromden said:
Butterfly knives with two handed operation? Sounds as useful as a semi-automatic gatling gun.
lol yep

Back
Top Bottom