Questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded the mod, but it is in the Medieval age and called dev1257 (Ado Domini). I thought this mod was centered around the War of the Spanish Succession? Am I missing something? The game works, it's just not the right game..?

EDIT: Never mind, I copied the wrong googlecode link! Got the totsk one now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwU37osOkQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwU37osOkQA

There was a wav player that synched to Warband but I cannot recall now what it is. Perhaps another regular can suggest one but there is a way.  I am not sure I still have the lists of things we used. It might be in the SVN files although the coders probably changed the names. It was a lot of baroque material and heavily weighted to Lully and Charpentier. I couldn't find the exact version of Te Deum used but that is the tune. Probably something Jordi Savall had a hand in and you can find a lot of his stuff on Spotify.

Some of the music name shave remained I see. Charpentier's Marche de Triomphe is wonderful. It would be great is anyone knew about the wav player, as I would love to know the main menu music. Thanks for the help :smile:

Hello! First I want to say thanx to the makers of the mod, it is pretty cool and it is a pity it is not developed anymore.

My question: How can I recruit faction troops? I am a mercenary to the Kingdom of Prussia but I only can recruit militia troops (village/town/castle). So what have I to do to recruit Prussian Soldiers and where can I find them?

World map is huge and sometimes it is impossible to find lords, so it would be great that lords have some wives in each castle and city to ask them where lords are.
Also it is impossible to find a villain for quest "Hunt down..."

I have a question: Why is Pressburg two times on the map? The one is called Pressburg and the second is Pozsony. Pressburg is in German, Pozsony is in Hungarian. It's the same city. Also, Pozsony Castle (Pressburg castle) is in Pressburg

Back
Top Bottom