Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

So is the only solution to the recruitment problem a 64 bit processor? Noone has actually answered this question in any definitive sense.

This mod is terribly bugged. You can't complete the save a prisoner quest and the kill a criminal quest. In the prisoner one, when I tell him to help me, he becomes the prison guard and stays fixed there... wtf?

zoo889 said:
This mod is terribly bugged. You can't complete the save a prisoner quest and the kill a criminal quest. In the prisoner one, when I tell him to help me, he becomes the prison guard and stays fixed there... wtf?
Beleive it or not developement stopped ages ago, hence the dev never got round to changing those.

zoo889 said:

there's no way to fix it,mod team stopped working on this,decline the quest..

My main game breaking bug is the cursed sieges. One fort (i think for a town) is pretty much under water. None of the attackers seem to recognize the damned pontoon bridge and just take a dive in the mote. This makes picking them off a pain in the arse if you're defending, and also equally as frustrating attacking as it just takes so long for them to get to the other side. There's another fort to which I'm having difficulty especially when defending. That's the one where the only access is via a bridge, to a gate house. The AI attacking can't seem to break down the gate so they can charge to get in. When I'm attacking that particular fort however I usually pack a 2h axe and start hewing down the gate (provided my men don't crowd me too much.

Are these forts perhaps editable so that way I can have men cross the pontoon on the first fort and just remove the gate all together in the latter, that for me would just make everything a lot more playable. IDC about the bounty quest or the prison break quest so much as I've done those so many times in other mods it gets repetitious at times. 

Edit: There's another town/fort where the walls are hovering. Would I be able to change these scenes all myself while in Edit mode? Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I'm using the TSVN uploaded version, not the one on ModDB

Back
Top Bottom