Coffee lovers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Robbert

Recruit
Hello!

My name is Robbert and I'm a graduate student at Philips. My assignment is to research the coffee culture in Scandinavia. Part of this research is a survey amongst the Scandinavian people.

Will you please participate in the survey? It'll probably take about 15-20 minutes to complete the survey and there will be 15 coffee machines randomly given away to the first 150 participants, that's 10%. Just click on the link and the survey will start. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RkKlrXLI31rHMeSvonB-jUJNbLpxyJBXo7p_abX2KZ4/viewform

Kind regards,

Robbert

I prefer tea
98ae2708-683d-4d47-a7b8-3162b56cc7bf.jpg

Föredrar te, beroende på vilken typ av kaffe kan jag se det som allt från smått avsmakligt till rent vidrigt. Koffein över lag ser jag inte som speciellt tilldragande.

Can-I-Serve-You-Cup-of-Tea-Good-Sir_o_99030.jpg

Lärde mig aldrig att tycka om kaffe, lite glad för det också. Föredrar te då jag får det, men dricker vatten normalt. Gott och billigt vatten.

Never taught myself to like coffee, and happy about that too. I prefer tea when I can get it but normally I drink water.

Black nectar of the gods. I drink mine black like Norrlands black winter nights. Poldermill colombian freeze dried instant coffe tastes like heaven waking up in the mornings outdoors!.

Kaffe ska ha socker och mjölk i för att det ska vara mumsigt. Men dom flesta kör bara kaffe med kanske mjölk. Tror det är lite en övergång dom som inte druckit kaffe förut tycker det smakar piss äckel, därför dom dricker det utan något till. Sen vänjer man sig.

Back
Top Bottom