Your Custom Knighthood Order(s)! (Possible Spoilers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh lord. You've been using the wrong upgrading mechanic. :lol: CKHOs are (primarily) trained differently from KHOs - Talk to a companion and have him instruct your men. I recommend Leth. The method you're using is primarily used after making them gods among men to make them gods among gods among men.

oh, wow. Is there any way to revert those changes? since I assume that the training is based on a cap on how high you can train them, but the other bonuses are not, so it's best to pay afterwards.

Sadly you're in the hole for the money and renown you spent and you probably can't train the strength much higher, but you can still get their regular stats up by companion training.

It seems like companion training increases skills and proficiencies, not attributes, so I guess the only thing that I'm actually losing out on now is proficiency. In any case I could always just start a new knighthood order. Noldor tournaments aren't so hard as people seem to say on here.

Doesn't work like that, you can't destroy your order and found a new one expecting a fresh start. You have two options which are reap what you sow, or new game for you. Alternatively, you could just not use CKHO at all.

anyone have a good companion training route??

Trying to make my CKO on day 100 after I got nar shal, want my knights to be slivermist with hails and my sgts with shields and knightly war axes with segie crossbows anyone know a great/fast way to make them semi-useful? already sent leth and fred and siggy is already trainning folks now for another 3-4 weeks

Sir Jocelyn should be the first companion to train them, he has high training and you should send him multiple times till your CKO reaches close to his stats.

If you want your CKO to reach 30 STR / 10 IF / 10 PS then Freddie or Siggy should be sent since those 2 can easily reach those stats.

For archery Leth should be the last companion to send and Ediz if you want them to reach 10 PD.

shoshuro said:
Sir Jocelyn should be the first companion to train them, he has high training and you should send him multiple times till your CKO reaches close to his stats.

If you want your CKO to reach 30 STR / 10 IF / 10 PS then Freddie or Siggy should be sent since those 2 can easily reach those stats.

For archery Leth should be the last companion to send and Ediz if you want them to reach 10 PD.
Thank you for the help man, you saved my save game and made my CKO into demi gods on 94% diff settings they dont die! gonna post screenshots soon but I have a question

Should I get halberds or two handed? my knights have HIGH (400) two handed skill but only have 320 polearmz ;( is there a monster two handed sword like the polearm's empire halberd or just keep halberd?

There are some pretty good Pendor or Ravenstern Greatswords that come with decent damage and 150+ range.

Mettenheim dueling swords have less, but still ok range of 120, but are insanely fast for two handers.

Of course Noldor war swords are the best, but in any case I'd go with one of the above. Twohanders are way more versatile than halberds and give your knights an edge even in close quarters where the large minimum attack range of the halberd would make them easy prey for shorter melee weapons like maces and axes.

Order of the Durrettian Knights
No lore, just a black guy's wannabe immortal infantry crossbow/archers
The founder (me):
mb16_zpsd996efbd.jpg
Quali gem mini roid raging here but not as bad as some characters I've seen  :oops:
Had to beat the **** out of the seers when I was marshall of the vains and they drops both thier panties and the gem and had oswald's balls in a vice for five minutes before he shat out his gem for me  :cool: other than that I got the other 3 from tresure cheats random events witch was lucky as all hell
Knights:
mb17_zpsec906e49.jpg
mb19_zps08477bbc.jpg

The retainers will be posted once they are done!

greatkingdavid said:
Order of the Durrettian Knights
No lore, just a black guy's wannabe immortal infantry crossbow/archers
The founder (me):
mb16_zpsd996efbd.jpg
Quali gem mini roid raging here but not as bad as some characters I've seen  :oops:
Had to beat the **** out of the seers when I was marshall of the vains and they drops both thier panties and the gem and had oswald's balls in a vice for five minutes before he shat out his gem for me  :cool: other than that I got the other 3 from tresure cheats random events witch was lucky as all hell
Knights:
mb17_zpsec906e49.jpg
mb19_zps08477bbc.jpg

The retainers will be posted once they are done!
Cavalry?? What is this you speak of?? (Dont know how oswald came back but now its another gem for me)
mb21_zpsc362c120.jpg
mb22_zps15bfb84f.jpg
only took 2 fights and they both lasted lasted under 6 mins with him out numbering me over 200 low/mid tier troops mostly cavalry
David 1 / Pendor special spawns 999.....still a way to go

Is it possible to get my knighthood to have arbalests??

My knights have noldor bows with 410 pro and 2 stacks of met arrows with 10 PD so they are balls to the wall already

just want my squires to have an upgraded version of that siege crossbow  :twisted:

Your CKO can only be equipped with stuff available at merchants, i.e. stuff that is flagged as "merchandise". Since the arbalest is not flagged as such, it won't be available, unless you tweak it to be so using Morgh's.

Back
Top Bottom