Your Custom Knighthood Order(s)! (Possible Spoilers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes. We guys definetly care too much. Just as we care about cheating, we care too much about user errors, user problems, user glitches and assumed user bugs.

Since it´s all a user experience and singleplayer, we shouldn´t care at all about anything. Which suits me fine, since as far as I´m concerned I usually give a damn about your cheetah point and opinion.

If it wasn´t for some people like Morgh who created an awesome editor for certain purposes and needs you wouldn´t be able to edit anything at all but getting a master in HEXing for attempting to encode the .txt files.

No need for love in a thread full of cheetahs. All that is required is someone who pays well for some tight fitting skin trousers.

I dunno about the other players but i did cheat in POP 3.5 just to see what the game has in store.. After that i created a new hardsave game used an imported char and started playin this game like it was supposed to be played...

Im on my 390th day in pendor atm (3.6) and have to say that my knights of Numenor are not even nearly as battle ready as i would have liked them to and because of the difficulty i am getting pounded pretty hard aswell. Dshar/Sarleon raping my men and stuff... im going from one fight into another and i am kind of weared from battle but well as long as Lethardariel is holding valonbary and gunders logde with his 250+ troops in his army, all i have to defend is ansen lodge kaverraid and maybe the small village near valonbary... still its challenging and i dont know if it will ever cease with my troop constellation atm :wink:

MitchyMatt said:
I can understand players wanting to achieve what their knighthood orders units are supposed to wear..But isn't the long run supposed to build up to the players expectations of hard work? Sounds cheesy, but to me I think building your orders over time to achieve the end result to look badass is worth it. If I do it in a short amount of time it destroys that aspect of a game to "ok I did this, now what?" PoP has lots of features, but in the end its a limited supply.

Normally I'd agree wholeheartedly (and I do love the way the knights' training works for that matter)
But 4 months per equipment piece? That's way too much

Anyway, on topic - The (planned) Order of the Holy Inquisition
Inquisitor - Heraldic Plate and Mail, Faceplate, Hourglass Gauntlets, Heavy Plate Greaves, Black Caparisoned Warhorse, Strange Ebony Sword, Steel Shield, Siege Crossbow, Steel Bolts

Still haven't settled on anything for the sergeants (suggestions are welcome)

noosers said:
Yes. We guys definetly care too much. Just as we care about cheating, we care too much about user errors, user problems, user glitches and assumed user bugs.

Since it´s all a user experience and singleplayer, we shouldn´t care at all about anything. Which suits me fine, since as far as I´m concerned I usually give a damn about your cheetah point and opinion.

If it wasn´t for some people like Morgh who created an awesome editor for certain purposes and needs you wouldn´t be able to edit anything at all but getting a master in HEXing for attempting to encode the .txt files.

No need for love in a thread full of cheetahs. All that is required is someone who pays well for some tight fitting skin trousers.

Lol, you know nothing if you think the only way I know how to edit things is with morghs editor.  But if there is a tool that makes things so easy to edit I'll use it 9 times out of 10.

You could say morgh made his editor available to the public because he isn't a **** and figures that if it can help someone else then he should share it to save others time, because YOLO.  :razz:

Fehnor said:
90 million gold cheatercheatercheatercheater

I wasn't denying cheating. Again I made a hard save for the screenies and edited and imported my character. I am deleting the save once I get my Knighthood order completed. Training time plus my real life work and social schedules made it impossible for me to play the last couple days. Hopefully I can finish today and get back to playing the game legit.

Anyways enough arguing about cheating, I can't believe no one has made a Knighthood Order they feel like sharing yet :p Share them are else and stuff :grin:

Cheator said:
Inquisitor - Heraldic Plate and Mail, Faceplate, Hourglass Gauntlets, Heavy Plate Greaves, Black Caparisoned Warhorse, Strange Ebony Sword, Steel Shield, Siege Crossbow, Steel Bolts

For the sergeants try Coat Of Plates a similar longish piece of armor, preferably in red, plate boots, steel gauntlets and whatever helmet you want. As for weapons I'd go Winged Mace, shield (Board Shield if its an infantry unit), Polearm (Lance if mounted, glaive if not), and war darts. Trying to keep in the RP of a Holy Order then maces seem to fit that perfectly PLUS prisoner taking :grin:

bishopbutters said:
Fehnor said:
90 million gold cheatercheatercheatercheater

I wasn't denying cheating. Again I made a hard save for the screenies and edited and imported my character. I am deleting the save once I get my Knighthood order completed. Training time plus my real life work and social schedules made it impossible for me to play the last couple days. Hopefully I can finish today and get back to playing the game legit.

Anyways enough arguing about cheating, I can't believe no one has made a Knighthood Order they feel like sharing yet :p Share them are else and stuff :grin:

Cheator said:

For the sergeants try Coat Of Plates a similar longish piece of armor, preferably in red, plate boots, steel gauntlets and whatever helmet you want. As for weapons I'd go Winged Mace, shield (Board Shield if its an infantry unit), Polearm (Lance if mounted, glaive if not), and war darts. Trying to keep in the RP of a Holy Order then maces seem to fit that perfectly

Well is it allowed to post your own modded knighthood order??? Or do only those count who are native PoP?

knighthood order: Order of the Perisno knights

Knight: Perisno Darkforst Knight
Sargent: Darkforest Ranger

at the moment i am upgrading their skills with a companion. which one is the best to use if you have Leth as a lord already? i used Sir Joyclyn because it seemed hist stats were way high (a bunch like riding had 7)

and a nice thing will be having them ride Nolder Horses. SWEET. and i haven't cheated one second. cheating ALWAYS messes up any game. (at day 291 btw)
i know enterprises work well in making money but i need tons to get my knights better Armour, are tournaments the best way to get more denars? :razz: 

<will post screen-shots as soon as i have upgraded their Armour>

Michadr said:
i know enterprises work well in making money but i need tons to get my knights better Armour, are tournaments the best way to get more denars? :razz:  [/color][/font]
<will post screen-shots as soon as i have upgraded their Armour>

Trading items, buying low selling high, can make you decent money. You can get a ton of money though through capturing and selling prisoners, especially lords. The more important lords can give you up to 11,000 and the monarchs can give up to 24,000 denars. I would take a good chunk of good level troops and go into the Jatu Plains and auto-calc a ton of battles. If you have REALLY goood troops do the same thing to the Noldor, just release 4 of your prisoners to keep relations even.

On the note of my order I am just waiting for my knights to upgrade to the Doom Mace and they are set and will have screenies! I changed to Marleons Highbred to a Netherworld Charger  :twisted:

hmm... yes i know that but trading really isnt't my thing. i always fill my inventory when fighting and then i don't have enough space when it comes to that. well the thing is with lords, i usually let all the good ones go (for relation boost and honer) and the not so good ones i catpure but there is the rare one which i also let go... :razz: thats just the way i am. i the nolder thing also is pretty good... but again i love all the partols around laria and valershield castle because i thats where i started my kingdom, not to mention i kite a ton of lords into them :grin:

isn't the riding required for the Netherwords 7? :smile:
who did you use for training?

Michadr said:
isn't the riding required for the Netherwords 7? :smile:
who did you use for training?

Lethandran first, then Sir Alistar. Lethy raised it to 5, Alistar to 7.

Besides I thought it was the Demon Charger that required riding 7. As far as I am aware the most difficult horse you can buy is the Noldor Spirit horse

Order of the Burning Knights <-- Chose this one, but later thought of Order of the "Burning Legion"
Order of the Dreadful Knights
Order of the Dark Knights

Knights: Dread Knights
Possible Armour: Dark, like eventide armour
Weapons: perhaps claymore or/and doommace, cav lance, and Heavy Kite shield (like to have my own banner showing on shields)
Horse: Not yet decided

Sergeants: Black Knights
Possible Armour: Dark, Might same... Eventide, or just go for a Surcoat, or Coat of plates
Weapons: Military Cleaver or/and doommace, Boardshield, Heavy 2h weapon or polearm
Horse: None

Currently: Under Construction, pictures will follow eventually  :smile:

Does giving your soldiers plate armor really require an insane amount of time, as in 90 days? Is there any way to reduce it to 10-15 days? I know I can't afford to just sit around for day after day and wait for them, by day 300-400 or so I normally have a massive empire already built.

What? Well then, at LEAST have a setting where you can modify the timeframe. Most of my games hardly go over day 400; 90 days for a suit of plate armor is simply too much for people who play like me. I don't want to cheat, I just want to be able to USE my custom Order.

Back
Top Bottom