Battle Royale

Users who are viewing this thread

Snoop

Master Knight
Only one player can win. Will you be the last standing? No cavalry, no archers, no throwing weapons. Deathmatch with only one life. Make alliances but in the end, there is only one. Factions are always mirrored and extensive hiding is not permitted. This is an extension of the pickup party group. Due to the interest in this game, I recently started keeping score of the survivors.  Join us and have some fun.

Gelden said:
Snoop said:
My most famous betrayal was againts wK Gelden, I'm pretty sure he was a bit butthurt about it.

There was something special about this.  It was the very first battle royale, on ruins... I remember like it was yesterday.  People were dying all around us and just as somebody went to slash you in the back I intercepted the swing and killed him.  At that moment, in the heat of fight-or-flight we made a bond.  An unwritten contract to work towards an end in which we were both alive.  I felt as though I was in no-mans land.  But instead of no-men there were two-men.  Two-mans land, fighting beside a brother.  If we died, in the moment I would know I died fighting for the life of a friend.

Then snoop ****ing slashed me in the back of my ****ing head

The end

**** you

Rankings
Troubadour 12
Zaffa 12
Manry 11
Lagstro10
Mike 7
Smacktastic 6
Jim 6
Boogy 6
Uni 5
Alot 5
Templar 4
Mok 4
Ghaern 4
Cru 4
Snoop 3
Brave 3
Cdjrcxx 3
Roxhard 2
Courtney 2
Mafioso 2
Leonidas 2
John 2
Oodle 2
Bohemond 2
Socks 2
Lynxgraf 1
Alden 1
Tavi 1
Earacorn 1
Vinny Pooh1
Rallix 1
Juve 1
Rhadagast 1
Nails 1
Volpel 1
Nevino 1
Brine 1
Sharknado 1
CBeetle 1
Ivanho 1
Stubberly 1
Pander 1

sotamursu123 said:
this should be named: "the cool geim were sota 0wns n4bz liek a prÖ"
or "run away from sota as long as you can"

Bring it.

Scully said:
Do players get random weps? That would be pretty kewl

I would love a mod where you spawned without weapons. Instead, you would have to scavenge for them. Unfortunately, it's just native.

valent69 said:
Considering it's a Battle Royale... wouldn't it be more suitable to call the "survivor" a "CHAMPION!"
Turd. Updated OP.

You did great Lag. Still, those three redheaded bastards were a pain in the ass. (two ex rebels and one ex GK) When a clan joins, you can bet they'll be teaming up, especially when they're brothers :razz: To counteract this, one must make allies.  Sometimes diplomacy trumps the two spammer. :wink:

btw the Balion dev team should take my ideas and run with it. Just sayin.

bstm300 said:
Was a lot of fun Snoop.  Thanks for hosting it.  Zafa must dieee!!!!!!!!!! :razz:
Yeah Zaffa needs to die. We have both betrayed each other. Ah, good times. My most famous betrayal was againts wK Gelden, I'm pretty sure he was a bit butthurt about it.  :razz: To win, you have to decide the right time to turn on your friends, or, just die.

Later, I'll post detailed rules.

BinaryAznMon said:
might wanna credit kush :razz: He started this a few months back lol, had a few good days of fun and it just never happened again XD

As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about Binary.

Snoop said:
My most famous betrayal was againts wK Gelden, I'm pretty sure he was a bit butthurt about it.

There was something special about this.  It was the very first battle royale, on ruins... I remember like it was yesterday.  People were dying all around us and just as somebody went to slash you in the back I intercepted the swing and killed him.  At that moment, in the heat of fight-or-flight we made a bond.  An unwritten contract to work towards an end in which we were both alive.  I felt as though I was in no-mans land.  But instead of no-men there were two-men.  Two-mans land, fighting beside a brother.  If we died, in the moment I would know I died fighting for the life of a friend.

The end

**** you

Gelden said:
Snoop said:

The end

**** you
LOL life's a ***** ain't it. :razz:

Updated the scores. That was fun guys. Btw, we have a new scenario where everyone dumps their weapons and shields in the middle of the arena and everyone has to to race to get gear. Some funny moments there.

Snoop said:
I would love a mod where you spawnded without weapons. Instead, you would have to scavenge for them. Unfortunately, it's just native.

Gotha said:
You can place items (just weapons&shields and horses) on the map (with the scening editor)
If Var1. = 0 nothing.

If Var1. = 1 the items spawn once and respawns next round(They can just respawn on battle or siege for example).
Var2.  means how much the item should spawn. If you enter 5 it will spawn 5x times on the position.

Note: If you place itm_keys spawns a random melee weapon.
Note: If you place horses -you have to scale them small to 0.1(better would be 0.05) otherwise there would be always a collision of the item horse.
Note: If you place one of the following food items: itm_horse_meat, itm_raw_date_fruit, itm_dried_meat, itm_smoked_fish, itm_cheese, itm_honey, itm_cabbages, itm_sausages, itm_apples, itm_cattle_meat, itm_bread, itm_chicken, itm_pork, itm_butter,itm_raw_grapes | you will receive 5HP if you pick up one of them.

Back
Top Bottom