Native Completed North American 5-a-Side Tournament - Congrats The Rat Pack - Stats Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Eternal said:
9 ) Juvenile
Wooot! That's the worst kind of treachery! I could understand if that was Suriell -- but Juve! :evil:

Also, I had (vague) plans for fixing Delta and River Valley for the next tourney. Would you be interested in them (assuming they're tested successfully)?

Team name: Kabobs of Abaction

Teamtag: KoA

Banner (optional):

386639DoF5.png

Captain: John

Co-Captain: tba

Roster (Min. 5 / Max. 10):
1 ) John
2 ) Braveheart
3 ) Fehnor
4 ) Azrael
5 ) Scope
6 ) Ordyn
7 ) Fisherman
8 ) tba
9 ) tba
10 ) tba

Added KoA and TMW. Use the proper registration code pls.

As for Delta and River Valley, we'll be culling down the number of maps as it is, so I doubt they'll be used for this tournament even if they are fixed.

Sorry, missed this:
The Pizza said:
How about 1500 gold?
I'd be willing to see how many people would want 1500g, but I really don't think there's enough support for it. Anyone can post if they think 1500g should be used again.

The idea of using 1250g as a compromise has been proposed. Anyone have thoughts on that?

God no.

It is 1500 without armor. It is an atrocious gold setting and was meant as a 'compromise' gold setting in pickup parties.

Go with 1500g or 1000g.

Oh god, not this again.

BIT was proof that 1000 opens the field for competitive play.  No other tournament was this tight.  Noone had a run away round robin and we've had two upsets in the finals already.  If you guys want to go back to 1-2 teams dominate all because they're one trick ponies...well...I can't image you want that so I'm not sure what to say.

1k = competitive

I'd put a poll, but forum polls don't really prove anything. I'll talk to as many people as I can in the next few days, keep track of who prefers what and see what the numbers are.

With the limitations on how many of each class you can have (2 archers 2 inf 1 cav) I don't see a problem with 1.5k gold. I liked 1k gold because it really made archer spam less powerful (still powerful but not as much as 1.5k) and the whole cav deal.

Yes, let's put Scott Ray and Redknight on first round heavy horse, makes perfect sense.

The Pizza said:
This isn't the thread to be discussing BIT.

We are discussing gold settings, and it is an excellent example of 1k working... well. Come up with a better arguement, plx.

Back
Top Bottom