Author Topic: Download & Instructions [Current Release is v0.26 on 8-16-15]  (Read 127334 times)

Windyplains

• Silverstag Dev Team
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • WB

Team Members
Windyplains
Dawg of War (v0.13-v0.24)
Leifdin (v0.24+)
D3monic (v0.27+)

Contributors
Huillam (Vaegir Troops)

Downloads:
Nexus: Download Page
ModDB: Download Page

Bug Reports - Submit a Ticket!
Suggestions - Submit a Ticket!
And feel free to add comments to suggestion & bug tickets.

Silverstag Features

(click to show/hide)

Credits for Non-members

(click to show/hide)

Installation Instructions

(click to show/hide)

Moddb Data Banners:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 05:30:11 PM by Windyplains »

Windyplains

• Silverstag Dev Team
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • WB
Re: Download & Instructions [Current Release - v0.14]
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 03:05:40 AM »
The Silverstag Testers

Traditionally the mod has been developed as an open alpha, meaning that it will have bugs as I am still very much so in development.  Previous the mod has not had a group of individuals testing things prior to releases being put out as I felt folks would rather see the content and could report bugs as they found them, but with the release of v0.15 and its heavier changes our team decided it was time to enlist the help of some eager folks who were willing to take an active part in helping development.  To these folks I would like to give my sincerest thanks for their patience, honest feedback and stubborn determination to see that we shape things into something the rest of you would like to play.  So they deserve their own mention here:

Barnolo (v0.15-0.23)
Diessa (v0.15)
Joelnh (v0.15-0.23)
Michlo (v0.15)
Mylae (v0.15)
Ruralvirginian (v0.15)
Kraven (v0.18-0.23)
Huillam (v0.18-0.23)
Ranik (v0.18-0.23)
Dagg929 (v0.19-0.23)
Karl XII (v0.19-0.23)

If you think you've got the right mindset for being a tester as well then you may be considered for this.  I would say that an entry requirement is how involved you are in posting feedback, submitting suggestions, submitting bug reports and the manner in which you do these things.  Generally, as was the case for the listed folks, I will approach you for this if I need more folks to join the testing group and I see you've met the above qualifications.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:37:39 PM by Windyplains »