Read this if you have 32 Bit PC and want to play the mod!

Users who are viewing this thread

I use 64-bit Windows 8.1 and it can take up to 10 minutes to load intro screen. I don't have loading problems with any other games, usually loading takes seconds. I use a pretty decent 7200-rpm hard drive. Of course not as fast as a SSD, but definitely shouldn't take 10 min to load. Weird thing is that sometimes loading takes like 1 min.

Please help.

Computer specs:
MSI GeForce GTX 970
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz
8.00 GB RAM
Driver Version 344.60
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro

Edit: Also should mention that game won't load at all (or at least use more than an hour to load) if I don't lower texture quality to 10% before launching the mod. Game runs perfectly when I get on a server, no lag or anything whatsoever. Only once in a while when map switches I get an error message and game crashes, but this is rare.

Yes. Have ticked load textures on demand and use pixel shaders. Also notice recently that reducing the textures to 10% before load actually doesn't have such a huge impact as I though (or experienced earlier). Still too long loading though. ca 10 min. +- 9 min.

Thanks. That is great news! :grin:

BTW. Have to say also, when I'm past the loading screen I love this mod. One of the best mods ever. But I would recommend not adding too much more content and rather polishing what you've got.

Can i also suggest that you sort out the directories, to be brutally honest it is a mess. Folders with instructions as headers??
Also there are some duplicates items with the same stats that need to be changed.

Back
Top Bottom