FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

No, I didn't tried that at Chinese cavalry. I was playing Chinese cavalry for a while and I didn't dismount. I was too scary to dismount. I was general(16th century) and Gallic Warrior.

Also, in my opinion Gallic/Celtic/Germanic tribes needs more variety of classes, add them archers and split Gallic Warrior to two classes - cavalry and infantry.

And when I play Future Marines, I can't see Stormtropper armor.

And Chinese Medieval Gun is like a laser gun. Accurate as fvck. Just point-and-click.

lllAnteklll said:
No, I didn't tried that at Chinese cavalry. I was playing Chinese cavalry for a while and I didn't dismount. I was too scary to dismount. I was general(16th century) and Gallic Warrior.

Also, in my opinion Gallic/Celtic/Germanic tribes needs more variety of classes, add them archers and split Gallic Warrior to two classes - warrior and infantry.

And when I play Future Marines, I can't see Stormtropper armor.

And Chinese Medieval Gun is like a laser gun. Accurate as fvck. Just point-and-click.

You pressed on stormtrooper? It should be there.

And yes the gallic/celtic/germanic faction needs more classes, it only has one atm.

And horses need an overlook.

After recently updating with the new patch, every time I join a game it goes to "not responding" instantly. Any help?
error.png

Lerizzle_T said:
After recently updating with the new patch, every time I join a game it goes to "not responding" instantly. Any help?
error.png

make sure you lowered your settings before joining a server, your pc is not strong enough. (Lowering your settings and make sure you tick 'Load Textures on Demand'

I just tried doing that and it went not responding again ¬¬
I never had this problem before the update, I could play it on the highest settings without any lag. I will try to uninstall.

Lerizzle_T said:
Happening again ¬¬

Wait for the optimized patch or lower your texture detail etc.

No HDR, tree detail low, no shadows on plants, again you have to tell us your settings

Hi, i post here because of a very annoying bug,

I just download the V.0115 High Res Full Version and each time i'm trying to get the servers list they say "Unable to connect to server" or smthg like that !

Thancks

Hello, I'm trying to install this mod on my new windows 8 laptop and it doesn't seem to be extracting correctly. It gives me a ton of errors when I try and extract to the modules folder and won't load the game past a certain point. Any tips?

Duster said:
Hello, I'm trying to install this mod on my new windows 8 laptop and it doesn't seem to be extracting correctly. It gives me a ton of errors when I try and extract to the modules folder and won't load the game past a certain point. Any tips?

Are you using winrar, if it doesn#t let you extract correctly your download is corrupted, you'll have to download it again

Sauron_mate said:
Duster said:

Are you using winrar, if it doesn#t let you extract correctly your download is corrupted, you'll have to download it again

I am using WinRAR, and I've downloaded it twice, same problem. Trying the low-res download to see if that works.

Edit, I'm using winzip, not WinRAR

DOUBLE EDIT: Fixed it with a third download! Thanks for the help

Duster said:
Sauron_mate said:
Duster said:

I am using WinRAR, and I've downloaded it twice, same problem. Trying the low-res download to see if that works.

when you extract the fi2 folder what errors does it say, can you printscreen it and post a screenshot here?

Bug report on V0.117

Invasion of Creatures has some dinos (raptors, T-rex etc...) with invisible riders (like the barbarians bears), except the riders don't die when dismounted, so we were fighting invisible creatures.

I don't know is this a bug or is it meant to be like this, but the mappers might want to fix this since its quite easy to glitch with it:

rXuQFlW.jpg

qRS9uon.jpg

Taukkikaheli said:
I don't know is this a bug or is it meant to be like this, but the mappers might want to fix this since its quite easy to glitch with it:

rXuQFlW.jpg

qRS9uon.jpg

It's fine here to report.

And easy to fix, Consider that done within one minute.

Is there any other place that is an abuse for the bots for minas tirith?

Back
Top Bottom