FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I've got Mount & Blade: Warband on Steam and every time me or my friends host a server, the ones who try join get a "Incorrect authorization key" message.Every time we start up the game, it gives us a code that "we may need in game later" if this has to do anything with it. Please help!

We've fixed the problem for native but not for FI2

So I have this problem when gettin on Full Invasion (the high res one). I do have a 64 bit pc but it freezes at the loading screen! I tried gettin rid of background pages but it still freezes and I dont know what to do  :cry:  So please help...somebody

crolane12 said:
So I have this problem when gettin on Full Invasion (the high res one). I do have a 64 bit pc but it freezes at the loading screen! I tried gettin rid of background pages but it still freezes and I dont know what to do  :cry:  So please help...somebody
Enable Load Textures on Demand and wait for the loading screen.

I've been waiting for an hour for this to load and it still not moving.  (also I would show you a picture but i cant figure out how to)  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kqNmE1i.png

Another glitchable spot on Minas Tirith, either players try to get the boss stuck on that catapult or they go there themselves and hit/shoot the boss from there. Maybe move the catapult or something, every wave the same thing...

I'm not sure if this is a bug or my PC is ****, but I sometimes get between 0.10 to 0.50 fps while playing. It happens during the loading screen, in-game and when changing something in the options.

Many enemies that ride mounts are invisible.  This causes everyone to have to retreat to ladders and roofs and shoot them for ages (because they kill infantry and cavalry almost immediately).  This is most definitely the worst thing about this mod.  Other than that it is awesome and I've been having a blast.

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug or not, but my game keeps crashing at what originally seemed like random points in the game. I checked the log though and found this error:

"Error: Unable to load Music/TSFH1.mp3"

Does anyone know why this happens? If so, how do I fix it?

I can find this music file listed in the music.txt but not in the music folder itself (I only actually have the main theme in there).

I seem to be able to play without crashing now. It might have been that map (Pelennor Fields) as that was the only one I was crashing on. I don't know if it wants to load special music for that map or what, but if I crash again on that map I'll know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom