FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!
I have a problem! I´ve installed FI2 like a classic mod and its working till i want to join a server, then a window opens and tell me that warband has a runtime error.
How can i solve that problem?

d0kam0g said:
Hello!
I have a problem! I´ve installed FI2 like a classic mod and its working till i want to join a server, then a window opens and tell me that warband has a runtime error.
How can i solve that problem?

Read this guide and see if this works for you.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/tutorials/full-invasion-2-solution-to-crashing

"Few people told me that once they reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ + DX and then REMOVE ALL MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND SAVE GAME or cut them and put in another place then it will work , no more crashes""

In maps with stairs, if the wave has cavalry, they can't go up, and they stay stuck. I think this is a M&B bug so I think has no solution.

The Rohan helmets seem to be a bit messed up.  I'm sure this is obvious but I just want to make sure it isn't forgotten.

What means unable to open file modules/full invasion2/resource/ani_defenders.brf it says that when it loads the game. :sad:

Can't believe these haven't been reported:

The Imperial Legion Sword of Damocles' troops are able to spawn with javelins and refill them at the quivers. However, it's impossible for any throwing weapons to be picked up by them; including javelins.

The Imperial Legion Sword of Damocles faction's red armour has a bugged LOD. As soon as you move away from a player wearing the red armour, only the feet, hands and head are animated. The main part of the body is stuck in a T-Pose with no animation whatsoever.

The Court of Reveran/Byzantine, despite not having any throwing weapons, are able to pick up the pila thrown by the Invasion of Rome (Attackers). Either give Reveran some form of throwing weaponry, or remove the ability to pick up thrown weapons; it's too odd if you ask me.

If you make a box out of barricades, when it's joined by another box, you will throw your construction hammer without anything being placed. You'll lose all your hammers aside from the last one, which will be given back to you.

Various maps with bridges (Siege of Osigiliath, Dungeons of Death, Defend the Mountain, Siege of Pelargir being the ones I know of) often glitch out with players and/or bots falling through certain sections or being teleported around when encountering the bugged section. There is no pattern as to where the collision will glitch out.
My solution would be to remove the collision meshes for the bridges and replace them with the collision objects that can be found in Native. Or maybe not remove the collision and add the collision objects as a fail-safe?

The boats in Siege of Pelargir can be boarded, but they lack collision. Soon as you jump off the ramp that connects the boats to the map, you'll fall through the boats.

Siege of Pelargir also has funky steps; the AI always gets stuck at either side of the steps that connect the city to the docks.

Siege of Dale has the roof-tops of the walls un-blocked; this allows campers to just sit atop them and rain arrows without concern of being attacked. Adding collision boundaries will remedy this.

Siege of Dale's ramps are too small; Players often fall off when another wants to go in the opposite direction as you. Perhaps make the ramps wider or edit the gate to be open?

Siege of Dale has a glitchy wall. If you face the ramp connected to the wall with the long wooden steps that start from the ground (near the arena), then head left past the tower, you will sometimes fall through the wall, slamming you into the ground.

I don't know if this classifies as a bug, but never the less:

Fire arrows have max 28 arrows in the quiver, but i found a way around this. If you shoot two fire arrows on the ground, refill your quiver and then pick up the arrows, you will have 30 arrows. More importantly, when you refill the quiver, you will refill to 30, not 28!

Now, it's only two more arrows, but i think it's worth to mention never the less.

Askuaninja, when you pick up arrows with a full quiver, you create another quiver.

It doesn't increase the maximum capacity of your original quiver, you'll notice that if you bring in 2 or more fire arrow quivers, you only refill to 30.

For some reason I'm able to stack assault rifle magazines and refill just fine, but sniper rifle ammo only refills to 10 maximum, regardless of how many slots I fill it with.

You can currently get around this by dropping your weapon, then picking it back up and an empty ammo pouch, then refilling, but it's kind of clunky.

I have some issues with armour models as female character:
ug5n.jpg

It occurs with some LOTR factions like Lossarnach and the one you see on the image.

imemine said:
I have some issues with armour models as female character:
ug5n.jpg

It occurs with some LOTR factions like Lossarnach and the one you see on the image.
This has been brought to my attention that there needs to be more female armor variants of the armors and this is especially bad..didn't see this bug coming  :shock:

I've tried to find my specific crash on the other threads but I can't seem to match it.

Each time I try to play, I make it all the way to the multiplayer servers, and at the exact moment I double-click a server to join, I crash: "Warband has stopped responding..." not an RGL error or anything like that.

When I tried to play the mod by switching from Native to Full Invasion 2 (in game), it worked, but all the sounds were messed up because switching mods never works smoothly in Warband.

I realize that I can run it fine, it's just that I do not know how to get past that server thing.

CoolMB said:
I've tried to find my specific crash on the other threads but I can't seem to match it.

Each time I try to play, I make it all the way to the multiplayer servers, and at the exact moment I double-click a server to join, I crash: "Warband has stopped responding..." not an RGL error or anything like that.

When I tried to play the mod by switching from Native to Full Invasion 2 (in game), it worked, but all the sounds were messed up because switching mods never works smoothly in Warband.

I realize that I can run it fine, it's just that I do not know how to get past that server thing.
Try checking Load Textures on Demand in configure options
Try checking Use Pixel Shaders
If graphics are a problem try reducing graphics level.

usnavy30 said:
CoolMB said:

Try checking Load Textures on Demand in configure options
Try checking Use Pixel Shaders
If graphics are a problem try reducing graphics level.
Ok I'll try it, but the thing is I know my PC can handle it because I can connect to servers via the module switch option from Native, however, when you do that, Warband gets bugged and the sounds are all messed up...everything else runs fine though. But seriously, I cant listen to a horse rear every time someone blocks :shock:

It's only when I load the F.I. 2 mod first it crashes upon server connect

UPDATE: Pixel shaders was already checked and it still wont connect -_-

Back
Top Bottom