FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Tycoon said:
Multiplier name 22e_Sgt_Tycoon at the time of ban
Which server were you banned from? NA_US_GK_Fuln2v11
Why were you banned? Was playing and the other players polled to ban me for "tking" even though i never did. I think they banned me for not liking the faction and map change poll they did.
Who banned you? The other players on the server
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? It was a ban poll
Oh player polls  :roll:
The ban will be lifted in an hour if accepted it is only a temporary hour long ban.

Multiplayer character name: Leonidas
Which server were you banned from? I don't know the name but it's the popular server with 40+ players.
Why were you banned? I was bored so I was hitting a few barricades which I know I shouldn't have done. The next day I go on the server and I lose connection after 5 minutes, it doesnt say i'm banned tho.

Who banned you? I don't know

Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? I'm guessing it was an admin.

This happened to my friend some 10 minutes ago, I'm writing in his name.

Multiplayer character name: Beregbalu_Stark
Which server were you banned from: Imperial_Chinese_Army
Why were you banned: So, my friend just came up on the server, and the guys immediately called a votekick on him, which was rejected. Then he was asked if he is "an official Stark", and he just asked "Why?", and then he got banned. He told me this as we were playing together, and I asked why did they ban him. I managed to put the picture together: They are at war with a clan, named Stark - in PW (Persistent World mod). And just because my friend, who doesn't even play PW, had the name Stark (because he likes them in Game of Thrones), they banned him. And they didn't even try to make excuses, they simply confessed, and then they banned me (Lydia_of_Sarno) as well (it could be that I only got kicked, because they called a poll at me before telling me that they will ban me).
Who banned you: Guard_Mokka_of_Lorraine
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban: It was an admin ban, we didn't even see it coming.

So, if anyone could do something about this, we would be grateful. We really like this server, and there are not really many other European FI2 servers this good. And I'm also very pissed off about their immaturity (just sayin' :razz:)

Ae Ti said:
This happened to my friend some 10 minutes ago, I'm writing in his name.

Multiplayer character name: Beregbalu_Stark
Which server were you banned from: Imperial_Chinese_ArmyWhy were you banned: So, my friend just came up on the server, and the guys immediately called a votekick on him, which was rejected. Then he was asked if he is "an official Stark", and he just asked "Why?", and then he got banned. He told me this as we were playing together, and I asked why did they ban him. I managed to put the picture together: They are at war with a clan, named Stark - in PW
(Persistent World mod). And just because my friend, who doesn't even play PW, had the name Stark (because he likes them in Game of Thrones), they banned him. And they didn't even try to make excuses, they simply confessed, and then they banned me (Lydia_of_Sarno) as well (it could be that I only got kicked, because they called a poll at me before telling me that they will ban me).
Who banned you: Guard_Mokka_of_Lorraine
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban: It was an admin ban, we didn't even see it coming.

So, if anyone could do something about this, we would be grateful. We really like this server, and there are not really many other European FI2 servers this good. And I'm also very pissed off about their immaturity (just sayin' :razz:)
ICA is looking into this now, thanks for the time to look into this guys. I was on their teamspeak to give the report and it is acknowledged.

Agent_Butt****

I got banned without warning after someone had come back upset they were kicked. The guy ranted about how he was only joking and that the admin was being ridiculous. I seriously then asked, "is this like in JKA where a lot of servers don't want you saying ****** or ******?"

Instant ban. This was not an instance of me trying to irritate a mod by repeatedly saying "Don't say (insert word)". It was a genuine question.

TBH I'd think a clan this big wouldn't have problems with abusive admins but that **** is pretty ridiculous.

GK_US_SIEGE was the server.

hi
          i was banned on these maps 33rd nw sige  and 15th humans vs bots can i be unbanned please.

muskatti said:
hi
          i was banned on these maps 33rd nw sige  and 15th humans vs bots can i be unbanned please.
Hello,

this is the wrong thread for those types of un-ban requests. 33rd NW Siege thread is found here: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5073.0

Regarding the 15th HvB server their thread can be found here: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=309.0 however you need to contact the 15th directly on Steam or so if you want a chance to plea for an un-ban request, the 15th operate their server and do not allow posts on their thread for un-ban requests, it is very strict so good luck.

In the future from this point on I only want FI2 un-ban requests from FI2 servers posted on here.

Hi Mates!

I was banned some mins ago (CET 11:49) on Wolfpack server for nothing by a player Turier(Fr) or something like that with poll.

I did nothing just playing normal (no tk, no distrupting gameplay) alone against bots, when he and i think his friend came in and want to play alone together, so they polled to ban me out.

Pleases check the logs and unban me.

My nickname is SGHU_Millerke and time was 11:45 CET / Wolfpack server.

Short form:

Code:
Multiplayer character name: SGHU_Millerke
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server") Wolfpack mod server 11:45 CET
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?) Nothing, just playing normal.
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin) It was a poll by Turier[FR] (or something like that) + his friend 
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? By Players.

ZeroFighterR said:
Pollbans last an hour,

You can rejoin after that.

Thx for the info mate.

Is there a solution for this "troll" polls?
Because this is a little bit distressing. Some beginners want to play with their friends, so they poll out to ban the other players?
Or is there a punishment for the pollers?

Millerke said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Pollbans last an hour,

You can rejoin after that.

Thx for the info mate.

Is there a solution for this "troll" polls?
Because this is a little bit distressing. Some beginners want to play with their friends, so they poll out to ban the other players?
Or is there a punishment for the pollers?
The only solution is to punish the troll pollers by admins at their discretion. I have had that happen to me before too in the game and unknown mod servers and I hate it.

Multiplayer character name:                                                  STALIN
Which server were you banned from:                                  Wolfpack Mod V0120
Why were you banned:                                                        Dont know I was first in table, no team kill, i was AKF 10 sec max
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin)                      Dont know cause of AFK 
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban:    Admin i think (not poll)  Iam banned for half of day now

usnavy30 said:
Post here if you, a player, have ever been banned from a server please use the following template:
Code:
Multiplayer character name:
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server")
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?)
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin)
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban?
Hello!
1. Vojd
2. LOTR_ONLY_FI2_Server
3. I don't remember. Ban for sumbit :sad:

Hello Vojd, you got banned for excessively non LOTR Polls by one of the Admins.
You are unbanned, however please add CitrusFlesh on Steam for the next time, because we do not have a Thread for the Server here yet.

Greetings

Multiplayer character name: (There are a few possibilities) "Seven", "Se7enex", "_Se7enex" & "7X"
Which server were you banned from? Official v0120 FI2
Why were you banned? It's literally been months I can't remember. I was probably arguing with someone.
Who banned you? Sorry, don't remember.
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? Once again, not sure.

Regardless of what I did I apologize guys, when I check servers thats the only one usually up with players and I would really like to play. It's been months now and I don't even remember what originally happened. I know the rules and I won't troll or argue with mods.

Multiplayer character name: Lysander_of_Sparta              *I changed my name a day or two ago, could also be Sacurason*
Which server were you banned from? LOTR Only
Why were you banned? Some guy who never claimed to be an admin aggro-ed a boss and got the whole team killed. When some players called him an idiot for it he banned one of them without warning, and proceeded to laugh about it in chat, just generally being disagreeable and rude. That kind of behavior just irritates me, so I called him a name and left. When I tried to join today it said I was banned.
Who banned you? I don't remember his name. All I know was that he wasn't acting like any kind of admin.
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? Admin ban

Sorry for making waves, but I'd at the very least like to know how long I'm banned. Also, does anyone know how I can find out who owns servers, who has admin powers, etc. so I can avoid this in the future? Thanks.

Se7enex said:
Multiplayer character name: (There are a few possibilities) "Seven", "Se7enex", "_Se7enex" & "7X"
Which server were you banned from? Official v0120 FI2
Why were you banned? It's literally been months I can't remember. I was probably arguing with someone.
Who banned you? Sorry, don't remember.
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? Once again, not sure.

Regardless of what I did I apologize guys, when I check servers thats the only one usually up with players and I would really like to play. It's been months now and I don't even remember what originally happened. I know the rules and I won't troll or argue with mods.
Hello Se7enex. Name 'Seven' was in the ban list for whoknowswhy now. Unbanned, you should be able to re-join the server after the next map change now. Apologies for the late response.

Back
Top Bottom