FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
Post here if you, a player, have ever been banned from an Official FI2 multiplayer server. Non-affiliated unofficial servers need to be contacted on Steam, Taleworlds forum, Teamspeak, or other methods.

Note: This is not for Discord server unban appeals, for that, contact Discord server admins/moderators by PM on Discord, Steam, etc. Please use the following template for multiplayer server unban appeals:

Code:
Multiplayer character name:
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server")
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?)
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin)
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban?

Note: Trollers who troll harder then ever to teamkill expect swift bans I won't be merciful to people who try to teamkill 10+ more mates every server for example. You better damn well straighten up your act or else no admin will want to unban you  :twisted:

All ban appeals are fair posts for an unban of a benefit of a doubt to at least be read by the admin team.

My Multiplayer name is FishMonger

I was banned from the F12 Server

I started a poll and most of the the people accepted it but some guy called Pirate maybe had started a poll for me to be banned.

A Guy named Pirate, no admins were on.

Ban by players i believe.

FishMonger said:
My Multiplayer name is FishMonger

I was banned from the F12 Server

I started a poll and most of the the people accepted it but some guy called Pirate maybe had started a poll for me to be banned.

A Guy named Pirate, no admins were on.

Ban by players i believe.

A poll ban only lasts one hour, go back on there and be wary of any poll bans. One hour is a long time to make some think they are perma banned.

Multiplayer Name: Lord_DerpOLerp_The_Invader
I was banned from the FI2 Official server
I was AFK for the past hour and I came back and It said I had been kicked so I tried to rejoin and then it said I was banned.  If you guys have a strict no AFK Policy, I apologize because I wasn't aware.
I'm not sure who banned me.
I don't know

twas a poll ban by players only a hour at most and no we don't have a strict AFK policy just go spectator when going afk. You should not be banned still. A poll ban is only a hour.

Multiplayer Name: Nameless
I just joined the game at 08:09 AM today and got banned 10 seconds later for no apparent reason. At the time there were two other people and one of them threw a poll to ban me

P.S I think poll ban doesnt last that long, but i still want to know why I was banned in the first place

Trotsky said:
Multiplayer Name: Nameless
I just joined the game at 08:09 AM today and got banned 10 seconds later for no apparent reason. At the time there were two other people and one of them threw a poll to ban me

P.S I think poll ban doesnt last that long, but i still want to know why I was banned in the first place

And this is why i advocate a disable on poll bans that last a freckn hour..servers please take notice.

Sometimes a group of people will come to a server and want to be left alone,and therefore vote to kick or ban new players. Because they have the majority people,the poll goes through.

Colonel Greed said:
Sometimes a group of people will come to a server and want to be left alone,and therefore vote to kick or ban new players. Because they have the majority people,the poll goes through.
Bingo, every time too.

Multiplayer character name: Gadlim_King_of_Rohan
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server"): US_GK_Fuln2
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?): I was recruiting for my clan but I knew that I couldn't recruit there since one of the GK admins warned me on my clan thread here on the TW forum. Actually I probably got confused between GK server and CG server. I thought to be on the last on that I've just mentioned. So I require to be unbanned. I'm mature enough to not recruit if someone tells me to not.
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin): I don't know the admin's name. One of the GK members reported the fact and I got banned for a week.
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban?: Banned by an admin who looked at the logs I think.

Bioz said:
Multiplayer character name: Gadlim_King_of_Rohan
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server"): US_GK_Fuln2
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?): I was recruiting for my clan but I knew that I couldn't recruit there since one of the GK admins warned me on my clan thread here on the TW forum. Actually I probably got confused between GK server and CG server. I thought to be on the last on that I've just mentioned. So I require to be unbanned. I'm mature enough to not recruit if someone tells me to not.
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin): I don't know the admin's name. One of the GK members reported the fact and I got banned for a week.
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban?: Banned by an admin who looked at the logs I think.

Not sure why you posted here when you already pmed the server owner (me) about it...

In the future I would recommend reading the server rules that is posted on the forums.

Furthermore, my server unban requests are handled on our clan forums which is also located inside our forum thread here.

I have removed the ban for now

Thanks and as I've already said, I knew that I couldn't recruit there. and I repeat: probably I got confused and thought I were on the GC server instead of the GK one. Thanks anyway for removing the ban status.

This is mount and blade warband napolionic mod

Sever:NW_Official_NA_1
Multiplayer name:89thRG_Cdt_Crazy_Mexican
I tk 2-4 guys because one of the guys were trolling me and standing in front of me so the bullet kept hiting him its not my fault im sorry. The admin thought it was on purpose but it wasent not lieing

Banned from: Admin

brianhockey12 said:
This is mount and blade warband napolionic mod

Sever:NW_Official_NA_1
Multiplayer name:89thRG_Cdt_Crazy_Mexican
I tk 2-4 guys because one of the guys were trolling me and standing in front of me so the bullet kept hiting him its not my fault im sorry. The admin thought it was on purpose but it wasent not lieing

Banned from: Admin
This thread is for Unban requests for the Mod, not Napoleonic Wars module.
For that go to this forum: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0

my name is SAMURAI
steam name is FATE ZERO

the servers name is: NW_Official_NA_1

i do not know why I have been banned I was just playing a few months ago and I remember it saying I had been banned there was no poll or anything. I wrote about it on the threads on steam and found no help someone told me to wait an hour but its been months and still no dice.

I do not remember the admins name

The admin must have just banned me for some unknown reason I have no idea its the only server with a constant population /=

Multiplayer character name: Helikaon
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server": Project_Wavebreaker
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?) I joined server, selected my weapons, spawned and wrote "hey friends :smile:" then I was banned.
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin) Dont know, I just saw the "you were kicked"
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? I don't know, I just spawned wrote "hey friends :smile:" and then I was banned.

Helikaon [Hannes] said:
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server": Project_Wavebreaker
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?) I joined server, selected my weapons, spawned and wrote "hey friends :smile:" then I was banned.
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin) Dont know, I just saw the "you were kicked"
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? I don't know, I just spawned wrote "hey friends :smile:" and then I was banned.

Prolly was a poll ban.

I would put a copy of this in the Project_Wavebreaker server thread lower down, he is good about looking through logs and determining if they [poll banned you just to play together

If that is the case, he will hopefully share the PID of those involved, and they will be banned on my server as well =]

GK_JaXm said:
Helikaon [Hannes] said:

Prolly was a poll ban.

I would put a copy of this in the Project_Wavebreaker server thread lower down, he is good about looking through logs and determining if they [poll banned you just to play together

If that is the case, he will hopefully share the PID of those involved, and they will be banned on my server as well =]
In this case it wasn't a poll ban.

Back
Top Bottom